Ex Knows Best
I just chatted w/ my ex.
I usually talk to him
every coupla months.
When I was with him
I didnt think he knew me very well/
he didnt kno me as well as he thought.
Evn tho he was my longest relationship.
But he's also one of those ppl
who thinks they kno EVERYTHING.
So I had to prove that he may kno a lot
but he didnt kno me.
Or undrstand me.
In talkin to him
I've realized mayb he gets me
a lil more than I give him credit for.
We ended up talkin bout my ex-friend. (read previous post)
He brought her up.
And its just kinda weird how
one way/another..she's been poppin up.
Whether it be in a dream, a thought,
a conversation.
Mayb sumthin is weighin on my heart.
(is that how that sayin goes?)
He gave me sum advice
we'll see how things play out.
In the past yr
I've been tryin to work on
sum of my downfalls.
But my holding grudges thing
not so much.
Mayb its time to get on that.
I usually talk to him
every coupla months.
When I was with him
I didnt think he knew me very well/
he didnt kno me as well as he thought.
Evn tho he was my longest relationship.
But he's also one of those ppl
who thinks they kno EVERYTHING.
So I had to prove that he may kno a lot
but he didnt kno me.
Or undrstand me.
In talkin to him
I've realized mayb he gets me
a lil more than I give him credit for.
We ended up talkin bout my ex-friend. (read previous post)
He brought her up.
And its just kinda weird how
one way/another..she's been poppin up.
Whether it be in a dream, a thought,
a conversation.
Mayb sumthin is weighin on my heart.
(is that how that sayin goes?)
He gave me sum advice
we'll see how things play out.
In the past yr
I've been tryin to work on
sum of my downfalls.
But my holding grudges thing
not so much.
Mayb its time to get on that.
Comments