Friday Mornin Randomnalities

I tend to make up my own words...a lot. hehe

~

I wish I had today off. But at least its about to be a 3 day weekend. I dont have plans really..I only wanna lay on my a$$ for several days..since I start internin Tues. I need all the R&R I can get. And go to my folks and get me a plate..or 2;)

~

I'm droppin my cat off @ her granfolks for the weekend. My lil bro wants to babysit her/play with her/whatevr. My mom thinks I'm pickin her up Sunday..but I aint gettin her til Monday. LOL! Is it bad that I cant wait to drop her off?? I luv my cat but I need a few nites w.o. her wakin me up several times. Another reason why I shuldnt have kids any time soon..I cant wait to ship my cat off..imagine me w/ a child. :/

~

I'm not too fond of the new grl @ my job. She has this thing about her...like she thinks she's better than othr ppl. And I'ma have to knock her bak in to reality. I will act professionally of course. ;) But I need to let her kno bout herself. She dont be wantin to do administrative tasks..and every1 has to do it. Evn the VP does administrative stuff. We're a small company & every1 pitches in. Aaaannd since she's a newbie..I can delegate whatevr tasks I dont wanna do to her..its just the way we roll. She gon have to deal with it.

She also lacks a bit of common sense. Hmgrl has a pic of herself with a shot glass in hand...ON HER DESK!!! Now listen..I def gets me drank on..but u wont see a pic of me w/ a margarita on my desk. Come on dear..its ur place of business....not ur dorm room. *sigh* I dont kno bout ppl sumtimes.

~


I wanna go on a date lol. Its been bout a month give/take. And I kno I'm always complainin bout wantin to go on a date..evn tho I have numbers in my phone of guys who wuld luv to take me out...but I dont wanna go out w/ any of them ahhhaa. Well...mayb 1 or 2 I wuldnt mind...but I guess I wanna go out w/ a new fine specimen. Buuut...I'm so tired of goin thru the motions of meetin sum1 new. Tellin my life story..and blaah blaahh..and I've been single so long cuz of blaaaaahh blaaaahh..and no I dont have any kids blllllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhh blaaaahhhhhh. Yes I kno my want is unrealistic..cuz if I wanna go on a date w/ sum1 new I gotta go thru the motions. But a grl can wishfully think rite?

~

Last weekend I ran in2 an ex Jump Off. Temptation is a mofo. Got his new number. Had sum fun times with him when we chilled backindaday hehe. But I need to just leave him be cuz he is an ex JO for a reason. But ooo weeee..brutha still is F-I-N-E. He may not be the sharpest tack in the box..but he da!n sure is one of the finest. Mmm hmmm. He has the prettiest, sexiest, eyes I've ever seen. Be havin a sista mezmerized and believe all kindsa bullsh!t. *sigh* Good to see that he's doin good..and still lookin good. Well let me stop talkin bout him b4 I start havin hot flashes @ my desk lmao!

~

My homeboy who I havent seen/talked to in a mo/2 called me yestrday. I was @ work & culdnt talk long..but I was happy to hear from him. Cuz to b honest..I wasnt sure if he was in jail/on the run/????. And I was a bit worried. But seems like he's okie doke so all worries have subsided.

~

Welp..i'm gonna try to get thru this work day. Hopefully da boss will send me home early. I hope every has a marrrrvelous, safe Labor Day Weekend:)

Comments

Sexxy Luv said…
So why don't you have this dude that is soooo fine take you out on a date?...that would be perfect! lol

no kids for you, you having someone keep a cat?....lol too funny!

ol' girl is stupid! be careful as to what you give her she might f it up and you'll have to re due it!

have a safe weekend girly!
QuietStorm said…
SL..I dont wanna get caught up on homeboy again..that why I'm tryin to leave him alone haha.

lol..it is kinda sad...but my lil bro asked to keep her..i didnt initiate it haha.

I kno..I try not to give her too much to do...but now that i'm internin..i aint gon b there as much..so sum1's gotta do it

hope ur weekend is goin good:)
. said…
is this the new girls first job out of college?
i have personally noticed little things like that when folks first graduate...they just don't have that professional state of mind yet.

i like to make up my own words too.

i didn't know you had a cat. i don't care for cats...lol. i am more of a dog man.
QuietStorm said…
Yep soulful..she just graduated..but when i got outta college I had common sense lol!

Yups..I have a 6 yr old cat:)

Popular Posts