Margarita Anyone? (TGIF Randomness)
Is it time to go yet?
Cuz I hear happy hour callin my name..or mayb the Tequila is...
either way..I needs to get on up outta work so I can have a few hours of happiness hehe.
Gonna meet up with DB @ a lounge so I can send her bak to law skool rite! lol
***
"U feel brand new dont u" ~Nails guy
Well yes I do. Nutin like a fresh pink and white nail fill.
I think I mite have a teeny tad crush on my nails guy.
He has nice hair..dresses real nice..and has the SOFTEST hands evr.
Love a guy w/ nice hands.
And lets just say he can hold my hand as long as he wants.
hehe.
He's funny too.
I'm not really into the Asian thing..
but theres always exceptions to the rule.
***
I just gave the new grl at my job the "nobody wants to do it but its gotta be done" work for the day.
She looked at me like "B!tch..I aint doin this..I'm a recruiter not an assistant"
No really..her eyes said all that to me.
Technically...her title shuld give her seniority bcuz I'm only an assistant.
But it dont.
I've been here 3 yrs to her 1 month and I can delegate certain tasks as I wish.
And I aint doin nutin tedious today. Its Friday.
And the boss is out...hmm.
Dont start nutin wont be nutin..all's I'm sayin.
***
I cant focus!!! Its Friday.
***
I got a tetanus shot today:(
The nurse said it wont hurt today but will 2morro.
So why the he!! am I sore rite now?!?!?!!?!
***
A guy I used to kno bakindaday sent me an interestin text yestrday:
About 2 months ago u said u wuld let me know when I culd take u out. I'm just lettin u kno I'm still waitin!
Hmmmmm.
IDK.
He sound a bit perturbed dont he?
Like a ni$$a got an attitude.
I mean granted I mite have been a lil triflin...
cuz i said I wuld go out with him and nvr followed thru.
BUT
if I aint holla bak at u...there just mite be a reason for that.
Why pop up months later?
Dont send me no attidude via text.
If u really wanted to kno what was good...
u wulda called rite?
I didnt follow thru bcuz evn tho he's a kewl guy..
I have SMS (Short Man Syndrome).
I cant be bendin down to hug a guy. Or whatevr.
I dont like to wear heels...but I like to have it as an option.
And
Short guy+ heels= Not a good look.
I'm just sayin.
*sigh*
If he calls me..mayb I'll oblige.
But I dont like to give false hope.
***
I'm readz to go..is it 3 yet?
***
Weekend (Possible) Agenda :
Shoppin
Happy Hour
Clubhouse
Chuuuuccchh.
Festival.
Have a good weekend folks!
Cuz I hear happy hour callin my name..or mayb the Tequila is...
either way..I needs to get on up outta work so I can have a few hours of happiness hehe.
Gonna meet up with DB @ a lounge so I can send her bak to law skool rite! lol
***
"U feel brand new dont u" ~Nails guy
Well yes I do. Nutin like a fresh pink and white nail fill.
I think I mite have a teeny tad crush on my nails guy.
He has nice hair..dresses real nice..and has the SOFTEST hands evr.
Love a guy w/ nice hands.
And lets just say he can hold my hand as long as he wants.
hehe.
He's funny too.
I'm not really into the Asian thing..
but theres always exceptions to the rule.
***
I just gave the new grl at my job the "nobody wants to do it but its gotta be done" work for the day.
She looked at me like "B!tch..I aint doin this..I'm a recruiter not an assistant"
No really..her eyes said all that to me.
Technically...her title shuld give her seniority bcuz I'm only an assistant.
But it dont.
I've been here 3 yrs to her 1 month and I can delegate certain tasks as I wish.
And I aint doin nutin tedious today. Its Friday.
And the boss is out...hmm.
Dont start nutin wont be nutin..all's I'm sayin.
***
I cant focus!!! Its Friday.
***
I got a tetanus shot today:(
The nurse said it wont hurt today but will 2morro.
So why the he!! am I sore rite now?!?!?!!?!
***
A guy I used to kno bakindaday sent me an interestin text yestrday:
About 2 months ago u said u wuld let me know when I culd take u out. I'm just lettin u kno I'm still waitin!
Hmmmmm.
IDK.
He sound a bit perturbed dont he?
Like a ni$$a got an attitude.
I mean granted I mite have been a lil triflin...
cuz i said I wuld go out with him and nvr followed thru.
BUT
if I aint holla bak at u...there just mite be a reason for that.
Why pop up months later?
Dont send me no attidude via text.
If u really wanted to kno what was good...
u wulda called rite?
I didnt follow thru bcuz evn tho he's a kewl guy..
I have SMS (Short Man Syndrome).
I cant be bendin down to hug a guy. Or whatevr.
I dont like to wear heels...but I like to have it as an option.
And
Short guy+ heels= Not a good look.
I'm just sayin.
*sigh*
If he calls me..mayb I'll oblige.
But I dont like to give false hope.
***
I'm readz to go..is it 3 yet?
***
Weekend (Possible) Agenda :
Shoppin
Happy Hour
Clubhouse
Chuuuuccchh.
Festival.
Have a good weekend folks!
Comments
and my hands are nice
lala..I had a good weekend. Had a few drinks..went to chuch hehe. My arm is still a tad sore from the tetanus shot but it culda been worse so i cant complain too much. I need to catch up on my blog readings..think uve posted a few more since the last one I read:)