Maury, I have a sexy secret to tell

I shuld prob stop watchin the Maury Show.
Its not helpin my outlook on relationships.
But I love that man..and his show.
I need to kno where he finds these ppl at.
Cuz it seems like either he goes to the bottom of the barrel to get his guests..
or everybody/mostly everybody cheats.
Male and Female.
Trifliness everywhere.

For example:

Last nite..they had a woman..who was cheatin on her man of 4 yrs (who is also the father of her child) with his cousin.
His FEMALE cousin.
Yes u read rite.
Apparantly they all live together and when homeboy is away...the two females play.
With each other.
And all othr sorts of nastiness.
*blech*

I mean are u serious?!?!?! Not only are you cheatin...but with his FEMALE COUSIN??!??!?!
I mean the fact that she dippin in his fam is nasty...but also that she confused is a prob as well.
Now dont get me wrong..if u swing that way..thats ur biz and to each their own...but homeboy aint kno about it and all yall essentially are sleepin togethr.

Stuff like this just proves my point that alotta good men are taken by triflin females. Mayb I'm wrong buuuuut....mayb I'm rite lol.
And as Tosha once said "hoes keep a man".
*SMH*

And u also have the men who have cheated on their grls 25 times...one guy had the nerve to bring a camera to show how he cheats on his woman...with her niece...while she at work. Come on bruthas...wtf is that prob?!?!? Is it that hard to keep it in ur pants?

*sigh*

I know its just a show...but it do be havin a sista thinkin.

Comments

Popular Posts