Mid Morning Ramblings

I start skool today.
*sigh*
I'm ready, but I'm not.
1st day of skool has increased my anxiety.
I still have sum things to finalize and
I'm worried (paranoid) they wont get done in time.
But I really just need to take a chill pill.
It will work out.
And I kno I make things worse than they are.
Sumtimes it just seems like if it aint one thing
its another.
But thats life.
I suppose.
Hopefully I'll walk in2 class w/ a positive attitude.
Let the breathing excercises commence.
LOL.
***

I dont claim to kno much about politics.
But am I the only one who doesnt have Obama fever?
He aight, I guess.
Better than McCain.
I am happy that a black man finally has
a real chance @ the presidency.
But I'm a Clinton supporter
and tho she didnt get the nom
I still aint ready to jump fully in2 Obama's boat.
How dope wuld that Obama/Clinton campaign wulda been?
Guess Obama aint wanna go that route.
My mom says she's not votin for any1
whose name she cant pronounce.
hehe.
I wish him all the best nonetheless.
***

Mark ur calendars folks.
My bday is 33 days away.
The big 2-5.
September 30th.
TI thought the best gift for me
is his new album.


In stores 9/30

Thats why he changed the release date.
Cuz I'm dope like that.
hehe.
Anywho...
Not sure how I'ma celebrate.
Hopefully will decide within the next 2 weeks.
My mom asked me what I wanted for a gift
but I really dont kno.
She wont pay for a new tattoo
since she's against the one I already have.
That wulda been a nice gift.
IDK what I want/what I wanna do.
*sigh*
I hate bein undecided.
***

Sumtimes I hate when its slow at work.
Cuz my boss comes up with various
100% unimportant tasks for me to do.
As if I dont have othr stuff to work on.
Just bcuz ur not busy
doesnt mean that I'm not.
But what can I do.
Its my job to assist
no matter how meaningless the task is.
***

I've gotten in2 Soul Food.
The show.
W/ fine Boris.
I kno I'm late
but I didnt like the show when it was on
and now BETJ runs the entire series.
Sumtimes when I watch I wish I had sisters.
Tho they have their drama, Teri, Bird, & Maxine
were always there for each other.
Yes I do have a sis but we werent close for years..
and after several yrs of a relationship
she's now moved outta state.
I dont feel like I can talk to my sister
the same way I talk to my hmgrls.
If my sis found that out she wuld def cuss me out.
But its how I feel.
And when she was absent outta my life
I always thought of my close friends as sisters.
And sumtimes my sis talks to me as if she's my mom
and well I already have one of those.
I luv my sis
& I kno she's always there
evn if she's miles away.
But watchin Soul Food always gets me to wishin.

***

I didnt mean to write such a somber post
so let me end with sumthin lighter lol.

I saw Jazmine Sullivan perform last weekend.
What an amazing voice.
She only did 3 songs
but tore it up.
OK..mayb she did 2...hahaha
I had been drankin..so its possible.
But she did her thang thang & I highly recommend
checkin her out :)

Comments

Sexxy Luv said…
Hey girly! i liked the post, get it off your chest you have to be heard!

I would love to see Jazmine Sullivan perform, i need you bad is my sh!t!

maybe you should have mom pay for a manicure and pedicure you'll need it in 23 days when school starts getting the best of you. i dunno either....

good luck with school!

i love my sisters but we all seem so different too. *sigh*
u better go to class w a positive attitude woman
i heart your mom

she aint voting for anyone who's name she can't pronounce.

i can respect that.

hehe...

i still fuck w/obama

-1-
QuietStorm said…
The mani & pedi is a grreeat idea..didnt evn think of that:)Thanks SL!

LOL Torrance...I was more positive than negative hehe.

I can respect ur Obama support -1-, I'm tryin to get there:)

Popular Posts