Random Thoughts During Work (TGIF)
Thank the Lord its Friday.
I'm ready for sum R&R.
That mango margarita last nite was the bizness.
Weddings has been comin up as of late. My co-worker wants a huge wedding. I want a small weddin but a nice a$$ reception (aka get my drank on & a dope DJ). IDK. The wedding is just one day..rather be frugal and spend dough on my honeymoon and solidifying the foundation for the rest of our lives (house etc). The Tev agrees.
To each their own I guess.
But I'm so far off from a wedding. Let me get a good man first and then I'll think more about it.
I'll prob call Airport since he prob thinks I dont like him lol. Mayb go on another date. Why not.
I'm feelin pretty dandy today besides I'm a bit sleepy. At least I dont feel stressed. Its nice.
I'm about 90% sure that seein AI & Melo is a go in October. I shuld be buyin the tix in a few weeks. My dad mite have to hold me down. Cuz once I see FINE Allen on that court..I mite just run out there and attack his a$$ hehehe.
My mom wants me to take my lil bro too. But cant me and my dad do sumthin by ourselves?!?!?! OK? Thanks.
I want a new camera. Not that I need one. But I shuld upgrade to make sure I get AI in all of his glory.
Wait...IDK if u can bring cameras. Besta check that out first.
NYC for my 25th??? Maybe.
I'm ready to go. Wuld like to work til 4..but I prob wont make it passed 3 lol.
Have a great weekend evry1!!!!
I'm ready for sum R&R.
That mango margarita last nite was the bizness.
Weddings has been comin up as of late. My co-worker wants a huge wedding. I want a small weddin but a nice a$$ reception (aka get my drank on & a dope DJ). IDK. The wedding is just one day..rather be frugal and spend dough on my honeymoon and solidifying the foundation for the rest of our lives (house etc). The Tev agrees.
To each their own I guess.
But I'm so far off from a wedding. Let me get a good man first and then I'll think more about it.
I'll prob call Airport since he prob thinks I dont like him lol. Mayb go on another date. Why not.
I'm feelin pretty dandy today besides I'm a bit sleepy. At least I dont feel stressed. Its nice.
I'm about 90% sure that seein AI & Melo is a go in October. I shuld be buyin the tix in a few weeks. My dad mite have to hold me down. Cuz once I see FINE Allen on that court..I mite just run out there and attack his a$$ hehehe.
My mom wants me to take my lil bro too. But cant me and my dad do sumthin by ourselves?!?!?! OK? Thanks.
I want a new camera. Not that I need one. But I shuld upgrade to make sure I get AI in all of his glory.
Wait...IDK if u can bring cameras. Besta check that out first.
NYC for my 25th??? Maybe.
I'm ready to go. Wuld like to work til 4..but I prob wont make it passed 3 lol.
Have a great weekend evry1!!!!
Comments
why you gotta go to NY why you can't come to MN for your 25th?.....lol, dang!
hopefully you made it to 4.
Have a great weekend, and call for that 2nd date! :)
but yeah um... I'm with you on finding someone first... it is so hard out here for a pimp (and by pimp I mean educated sista that wont settle for the no good brutha)
yes girlie... do come to NYC for the 25th bday...
i am all about the small wedding with a BIG reception.
and thing planting the seeds for the future. great plan love.
Eb-grrll yes..it is hard to find a good single man. In due time I suppose.
Thanx Soulful:)