Relationship Pit Stop
I'm startin to think I'm the pit stop b4 a serious relationship.
My 1st adult boyfriend: married
Guy I dated on & off for a few years who was in love w. me but the sentiment wasnt mutual: getting married next month.
My last b/f (who has been on that playa playa tip since we broke up): has a g/f now.
Granted, all three of these guys tried to get back with me at least twice once we were ovr. But still..this track record of mine is still slightly disturbing. Esp my last b/f..who has been against committment for ovr 2 years...guess he's had a change of heart. I think he was tryin to tell me that he was ready for a relationship a coupla months ago but I didnt believe him lol. Nonetheless..I dont believe in regression so his next relationship wasnt gonna be with me.
IDK what I'm tryin to write except for its just kinda weird. Almost like once they realized there was no chance of gettin bak w. me..they find sum1 else and jump the broom. Or mayb I just helped them experience what a good woman is IDK. I wuldnt have married any of em...but the fact that 2 of em are on that road is kinda crazy lol.
I think its just a lil sad lol bcuz I was so against a relationship for 2 yrs..then beginning this yr I started wantin to try it again. But its hard to find a decent man who can put up with me. And tho D is the closest to what I want..he's not totally there and isnt worth the stress that he causes. Yes I have put up with him for 3 months..hopin he'd get it 2gethr..but I just need to accept reality that there will always be sumthin that I'm not happy with in regards to him. Which sucks as well bcuz I wuld've loved to have been in a relationship with him. But its not rite. So I gotta be like Keyshia and let it go.
*sigh*
I guess I'm feelin a lil woe is me today. I kno I have to be patient..and in time and all that stuff..but sumtimes its a lil hard..waiting......
My 1st adult boyfriend: married
Guy I dated on & off for a few years who was in love w. me but the sentiment wasnt mutual: getting married next month.
My last b/f (who has been on that playa playa tip since we broke up): has a g/f now.
Granted, all three of these guys tried to get back with me at least twice once we were ovr. But still..this track record of mine is still slightly disturbing. Esp my last b/f..who has been against committment for ovr 2 years...guess he's had a change of heart. I think he was tryin to tell me that he was ready for a relationship a coupla months ago but I didnt believe him lol. Nonetheless..I dont believe in regression so his next relationship wasnt gonna be with me.
IDK what I'm tryin to write except for its just kinda weird. Almost like once they realized there was no chance of gettin bak w. me..they find sum1 else and jump the broom. Or mayb I just helped them experience what a good woman is IDK. I wuldnt have married any of em...but the fact that 2 of em are on that road is kinda crazy lol.
I think its just a lil sad lol bcuz I was so against a relationship for 2 yrs..then beginning this yr I started wantin to try it again. But its hard to find a decent man who can put up with me. And tho D is the closest to what I want..he's not totally there and isnt worth the stress that he causes. Yes I have put up with him for 3 months..hopin he'd get it 2gethr..but I just need to accept reality that there will always be sumthin that I'm not happy with in regards to him. Which sucks as well bcuz I wuld've loved to have been in a relationship with him. But its not rite. So I gotta be like Keyshia and let it go.
*sigh*
I guess I'm feelin a lil woe is me today. I kno I have to be patient..and in time and all that stuff..but sumtimes its a lil hard..waiting......
Comments
gotta find somebody to cuddle with at that pit stop...lol
Love comes when you least expect it girls.
Very tru Gotta Let it out.