Sunday aftrnoon

***
Everybody's got opinions
'Bout the way they think our story's gonna end
Some folks feel it's just a superficial thrill
Everybody's gonna have to think again
~ Anita Baker - "Givin u the best that I got"
***
If u were a lil different I'd prob be ur grl by now. I guess I'm gonna have to enjoy our moments togethr for what they're worth & not have expectations so there wont be anymore disappointments. Or frustration. Or arguments.
aka
I cant seem to totally quit ur a$$ so if I dont expect much from u, I wont be in a constant state of pissedoffedness.
***
Yes I am makin up my own words hehe.
***
We deal with what we're willin to deal with for whatever reasons I suppose.
***
Finally got myself up & went to church today. Not my church, but long as I went to a church. Pastor preached its not about the victory its about the journey. Amen to that.
***
I hate seein back to skool commercials from Walmart, Target, etc. Cuz it reminds me that I'm bout to get bak to skool.
*Sigh*
My last yr Lord willing.
***
I think Dunkin Donuts tried to kill me today w/ all the sugar they put in my iced latte. Think I besta stick w/ McD's & Starbucks.
***
Nap time b4 cleanin (hopefully), din din, and TV;)
Comments
sad that we have to see ish that way, but that's the way the cookie crumbles!
proud of you for stepping into the house of the lord. church is always positive and 99% of the time you leave feeling brand new! :)
SL-I definitely left chuuuch feelin brand new.
And yea...i dont think he'll be livin up to my expectations anytime soon lol..sad i kno..and i gotta protect my heart.
Hey nodays! Nuthin like gettin that good Word:)
I need to go back to church, but it's hard to find the right fit.