Things That Make U Go Hmmmmmmm
While perusin blogs to pass the time..I came across this quote regarding relationships:
“You don’t get what you want, You get what you are”.
I had to take a few to ponder this. And I sumwhat agree..while opposites do attract..we do at times attract our mirror image. Even the things we might not like about ourselves...we sumtimes attract ppl with the same qualities.
As of late..I have been attracting guys with trust issues. Mayb its so I can experience what its like to be with sum1 like that...so it can influence me to work on my own stuff. IDK.
Any thoughts?
“You don’t get what you want, You get what you are”.
I had to take a few to ponder this. And I sumwhat agree..while opposites do attract..we do at times attract our mirror image. Even the things we might not like about ourselves...we sumtimes attract ppl with the same qualities.
As of late..I have been attracting guys with trust issues. Mayb its so I can experience what its like to be with sum1 like that...so it can influence me to work on my own stuff. IDK.
Any thoughts?
Comments
i prefer to "create my own reality"
I agree...Never looked at it like that before, but i agree!
Hey SL! Def interesting :)