To Fall or NOT To Fall
Spent a lil time w. D last weekend. Had a good talk. Unfortunately we were both inebriated lol. But I was able to get sum stuff out that I mite not have said otherwise. I guess the truth does come out when ur drunk hehe. And I'm not good at expressing feelings, but I sure got alot out that nite. After sittin on our discussion for a few days..I think I've finally realized (come into terms) that I care for him more than I've ever cared for a guy b4. And I mite be close to reallyyy fallin for him. Which is scary. Bcuz I've nevr had my heartbroken and I dont wanna get hurt. And I cant say we're any closer to bein in a relationship than we were weeks ago. And I dont kno if he can be all that I need him to be. And I have control issues...and u cant always control who u fall for. And not bein in control of ur heart puts u at risk for alotta nites of Toni B & Mary J & tissue boxes & whiskey & cokes &...... well yall get the point.
BUT
I've also nevr been in love b4. And its bout that time dont ya think? I mean I will be 25 next month lol. And as D has said "U'll nevr fall in love if u dont let yourself fall in love".
True. True.
But I dont kno. I dont kno if he's the rite one to fall for. And I'm not really a go with the flow type person. But mayb I need to just get on this ride and see where it takes me. That way I wont have any regrets or I wonder what wulda happen if moments.
BUT
I've also nevr been in love b4. And its bout that time dont ya think? I mean I will be 25 next month lol. And as D has said "U'll nevr fall in love if u dont let yourself fall in love".
True. True.
But I dont kno. I dont kno if he's the rite one to fall for. And I'm not really a go with the flow type person. But mayb I need to just get on this ride and see where it takes me. That way I wont have any regrets or I wonder what wulda happen if moments.
Comments