Weekend Recap 8/04/08

I hope every1's weekend was just fine & dandy.

Mine was kewl. Spent alotta time with the fam. Festival, home cooked meal, and movies courtesy of the folks. Sounds good to me.

***
Saw Dark Knight yesterday. It was really good.



Christian Bale culd get it.


My prayers go out to Morgan Freeman who is in critical condition due to an accident. He was in the movie too:(

***

U kno what sucks about datin? Gettin ovr the person. U cant listen to certain songs cuz u dont wanna be reminded of that person. Tryin to be strong and not contact that person..cuz u kno it'll make things harder. And u kno if u do, they'll eventually piss u off and u'll regret that call/text/email/whatevr started it. Tryin not to remembr the good times so u can stop likin that person. Etc. Etc.

lol. Mayb these are just my experiences.

I guess I miss D..tho he's dumb as he!! & aint worth it. I still like him kinda sorta. But oh well..it wasnt meant to be..on to the next I suppose.

Comments

Sexxy Luv said…
Sigh....why did you have to remind me of what i'm going thru?...why you do that! lol

I understand how you feel and what your going thru, i think if i had someone to sexx me up i would be alright! it's horrible when you only want the person you can't have! :(


glad you had a fun weekend with the fam, i spent time with my fam as well and it was FAB! :)

Happy Monday!
Sexxy Luv said…
I was 1st!!!

**doin' my dance before Kyle comes and try to steal my spot!** lol
QuietStorm said…
SL- I agree totally! It sucks to still want sum1 aftr the relationship is ovr.
. said…
my weekend was real good.

i still haven't seen the dark knight.

i was so shocked when i heard about morgan freeman.

yes it definitely sucks trying to get over someone after dating them, no matter the length. it's trying. especially if the dating was good an new and fresh...*smh* at dating. lol

Popular Posts