And it begins

Today was my 1st day at my internship.
I guess u can say i'm an addiction counselor/therapist intern.
Or a counselor/therapist intern.
Bcuz I didnt switch programs, I eventually wont be able to call myself a counselor.
I'll be a therapist.
Mental Health Counselors have to take more classes
do a semester longer of internin
and all kindsa tests and stuff to get licensed.
All of which I didnt wanna do.
I like the title of therapist tho.

Anywho..

I had a good day. My supervisor is really nice and helpful. I have my own office. Attended my 1st group counselin session and all the clients were receptive of me. I think I'm gonna have a good experience.

Comments

Sexxy Luv said…
a free therapist in the blog world, i'm going to need a few sessions real soon, let me know when you're available! lol
Dope Fiend said…
That sound so fun! I'd love to be a therapist, like my mum but im an artist. lol

tell us how your internship goes, i'm intrigued!
QuietStorm said…
thx..i'll keepya posted:)

Popular Posts