Birthday Wishes
My 24th bday was the best I've evr had.
I got my eat, drank, droppin it low, pool & dart skills on
with my bestie..and sum hot specimen.
Fav dranks, fav restaurant, fav club, fav bar
with sum of my fav folks.
As my 25th is comin up in 27 days...
I dont have solid plans yet butI did take Sexxyluv's advice and told me mama I want a mani & pedi..and I hope sum hot specimen will be apart of the equation.
I gotta work on that.
Is it bad..that all I'm thinkin bout rite now is what fine guy I'ma b spendin my bday with LMAO?!??!?!
A bit one track mindish.
But its my bday and it shuld go the way i want rite;)
I got my eat, drank, droppin it low, pool & dart skills on
with my bestie..and sum hot specimen.
Fav dranks, fav restaurant, fav club, fav bar
with sum of my fav folks.
As my 25th is comin up in 27 days...
I dont have solid plans yet butI did take Sexxyluv's advice and told me mama I want a mani & pedi..and I hope sum hot specimen will be apart of the equation.
I gotta work on that.
Is it bad..that all I'm thinkin bout rite now is what fine guy I'ma b spendin my bday with LMAO?!??!?!
A bit one track mindish.
But its my bday and it shuld go the way i want rite;)
Comments
maybe after a your mani and pedi you'll get a massage by a topless fine ass guy with a nice body...that would be the life wouldn't it! lol
dream big girly, dream big! :)