Friday Eve Randomness

I'm tired. Not that I havent been sleepin...but i guess the daily hussle and bussle of internin then work/internin then supervision then class..is wearin a bit on me. I need to get in2 a flow I suppose. I cant wait til this is ovr and all's i gotta focus on is work. I'm tired of bein a professional student....I'm ready to be a professional. Period.

I guess its normal to feel this way when ur on the home stretch. May '09 cant come soon enuff. I'm already plannin my graduation trip gift to myself lol. I guess gives me sumthin to look forward to.

Plus i dont wanna do this da!n thesis. *sigh* I've gotten lazy lol. I'ma work it out.
***

I need sum lovin. And I dont neccessarily mean in a sexual way. I just need sum romance. Sum chivalry. Sum grown man-ness to go w/ my grown woman-ness. LMAO! But I'm serious. Flyy had a post about wantin to be swept off her feet and I agree 100%. I need a nice distraction from the craziness that is work & skool...and life. Preferably from a fine quality specimen. I dont wanna start on my where are all the good, single, attractive men rant, but seriously...do I really need to move/sumthin?!?!?!?! I'm just sayin.

I want a guy to write & say passionate words to me...and really mean that sh!t. Like Soulful...u really gotta read his stuff..its incredible. I think i mite have a bit of a blog crush on him but thats neither here nor there. lol.
***

Guess I'm feelin kinda blah. Unsatisfied, unmotivated..wantin more but I kno I need to be patient..but how long do I need to be patient..cuz i'm gettin impatient with tryin to be patient. lol.

But I kno I have alot to be thankful for. I guess its just one of those days..that I'm bein a Negative Nancy.

At least 2morro's Friday. I'm happy bout that.

Dont 4get to leave me sum bday suggestions below:)

Comments

(vixenchick) said…
sending lovin your way!
i need sum too
and its gone be str8 folk
have good weekend jones
QuietStorm said…
Thx Vix:)

Thanks Torrance..u too:)

Popular Posts