Happy Birthday 2 Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you sexxyluv & Tosha for the bday wishes.

Post is a bit late...had to get to work 1st lol ;).



I'm 25 years old today.

WOW.

I'm feelin good. I cant totally celebrate til the weekend...but today is goin well thus far.

My job gave me $100...that'll be for me tattoo....hollaaaaaa!

The plan as of rite now iiiiss...clubbin on Fri...spa & din din on Saturday.

So I'll be gettin my grown and sexy on since I'm grown and sexy now lol;) Well I've always been sexxy..lmao...anywho...

At 25...I think I'm at a good place. I'm in skool, I work, have a few great besties, a good fam, and I've been steppin outside my box and tryin to experience life as much as I can. I'm not totally where I wanna be..but I'm so blessed nonetheless.

So here's to a great 25th year!!!!!!!

I'll be sure to drank to this this on the weekend;)


~Soulstress

Comments

ToshaRenelle said…
You're welcome, Dollface! Live it up!
Sexxy Luv said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY girly, i was so mad @ you this morning! lol

from the side line i'd say you have a lot of great things going on...continue to walk on that straight path and venture off time to time but don't get lost! lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
rawdawgbuffalo said…
happy nappy bday this drank is 4 u now u ow me one
Muze said…
yay!!!

happy birthday!!

strut your grown and sexy self! lol.
Muze said…
and OMG LOVING that ms. independent remix!! thanks!
(vixenchick) said…
happy birthday, boo!!
QuietStorm said…
Tosha..I will live it up this weekend lol!

Eb..thanks!

SL...thanks grlie...good advice!

Torrance....thanks...u kno i got u!

Muze..thx grl..& ur welcome...I luv that song!

Vix...thanks!

Popular Posts