Happenings & Goins Ons

I am so glad that I've found blogs & began bloggin myself.
~

I will be in NYC in early November. Its really sad that I live in upstate NY but have never been to the City. Anywho. I will be there Lord willing. Got my ticket & all that jazz. I cant wait to see my boy G.O. After him guilt trippin me last nite...I finally bit the bullet and solidified my plans to visit him. Which I wuld like to pat myself on the back for. I'm such an anal planner..and I dont tend to do much when school is in...and I had 95049504 reasons why I culdnt travel to see him..and travel period..but kept 4gettin about the one HUGE reason I shuld go>>to do sumthin for MYSELF! I need diversion from skool and this crazy thing called life. Nuthin wrong w/a lil mini va-cay. Long as I plan things out right..i can get my skool stuff done so that missin a weekend at home aint no thang. It'll be a nice stress reliever i'm hopin. So yay to me for just gettin my ticket instead of overthinkin things and convincin myself not to go.
~

Oh..and accordin to G.O.>>>I used to (tho he still thinks I do but whatev) date "thugs" bcuz my life isnt very eventful at times....and datin them gives me sum excitement.

Mmmk. I'm glad he undrstands my life more than I do. LMAO. I will admit that I do like a guy that has sum hood in them..but it wasnt what I was seeking. It is also true that I like guys that are diff't than me..have had diff't life experiences...but that doesnt mean the guy has to be on the block every nite. I will admit that I have dated a few guys who..werent exactly on the up & up...but that sh!t is ovr....cuz i love my life, I try not to get shot..and I aint tryin to give no bail $$. LOL! No seriously...I need a guy that is near or passed my level..and it dont seem right..bein an addiction therapist...& my man engages in illegal activities. So there...G.O...its a thing of the past.

But I do have a couple friends who are good guys just on the wrong path. But hey...I like them for who they are as a person and if I can be that positive homegrl in their life..its all good. No judging here.
~

I dont miss you...mainly cuz ur wack as a b!tch..and i can do bad by myself..and u talk a good game and aint got no follow thru...

but I miss what we had.
~

2morro I lead my 1st pyschoeducational group. It will be on nutrition. I'm not nervous just yet but that'll change I'm sure. I also had my 1st tape supervision (I record my individual sessions to review with my teacher) and it went well. To quote my teacher " I sounded warm, confident, and like I have been counseling for a long time". Hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I obviously aint perfect..but it was nice to hear positive feedback and to know that I'm doin ok. Now lets see what he says next week hahhaha...it'll prob be..U need to brush up on ur skills....lol;)
~

The Tev booked my bday massage appointment & this is what I'm gettin:

Renew>>Trade in your aches and pains for a renewed sense of well-being. In this relaxing and therapeutic full body msasage, technique and pressure are customized to meet your needs.
50 minutes


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i cant wait lol!

oh yea...5 days til my bday hehe;)

Comments

LaLa said…
Have fun on your relaxing mini vacay. I'm dying laughing about what you wrote in red. Ain't that truth more than we'd like it to be. Well the benefits of your career choice is a few sentences in you can already tell whether or not they need therapy. LOL.
Sexxy Luv said…
the massage sounds really nice and relaxing!

the 30th is just around the corner!!!! :)
Mr.Slish said…
NYC!!! YOU COMING TO NYC!!! What's HUGE reason why you need to come and see G.O...lol yeah I'm nosy...
QuietStorm said…
lala...thx!

SL...i kno...I'm excited:)


Slishy (can i call u that lmao)...u all up in my biz hahaha. G.O. is one of my besties...kinda like a bro to me...he moved to NYC last yr and I've yet to visit...so I gotta go chek in on him and hang out..get a few dranks and all that good stuff.

Popular Posts