Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Life in Song, ETC.
My Journey Thru Music
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
September 06, 2008
I'm in luv w/ sum white boys
New Kids on the Block ft Ne-Yo "single"
Comments
LaLa
said…
Girl I ALWAYS loved me some NKOTB. I was in Junior High when they came out. I was in love! LOL. I'm glad there back, it's nice.
Muze
said…
wow. they're back?
dang.
actually sounds okay though. lol.
(vixenchick)
said…
aint nothing wrong with lovin white boys! i love robin thicke. thats one white boy that could get it, lol.
All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo
said…
so i aint good enuff lol
QuietStorm
said…
lala...they's lookin mighty good now..specially that jordan knight lol.
Muze..yea they've got a good album:)
Vix...a lil cream in the coffee aint nevr hurt nobody lmao!
Torrance..now u kno aint nuthin like a blak man:)
Esp if he's a GOOD blak man lol
Sexxy Luv
said…
girl i like my men BLACK! i can't do it we have to many different shades for me to choose from....white, nope i can't do it! lol
I'll have to check the vid when i get home you know my job sucks azz!
QuietStorm
said…
I hearya SL. I've never dated a WG but i'm not opposed to it. But yea chek out the vid...luv the song!
Eb the Celeb
said…
My grown woman self will NOT let myself fall trap to this NKOTB thing all over again...
even though Jordan is still a cutie... I aint doing it!
QuietStorm
said…
Come on Eb..they grown too now..so its okay to b a grown woman & like em. And oh yes..Jordan can still get it hahaa.
Anonymous said…
Sum white boys ...huh?
QuietStorm
said…
lol kin'shar;)
Popular Posts
March 27, 2009
Randomly Delicious!
October 09, 2008
Whats a Woman to do?
Comments
dang.
actually sounds okay though. lol.
Muze..yea they've got a good album:)
Vix...a lil cream in the coffee aint nevr hurt nobody lmao!
Torrance..now u kno aint nuthin like a blak man:)
Esp if he's a GOOD blak man lol
I'll have to check the vid when i get home you know my job sucks azz!
even though Jordan is still a cutie... I aint doing it!