~Insert Clever Title~
~I wish I culd come up w/ clever titles..but sumtimes I just cant.~
***
I love her cuz she get her own ~ Neyo & friends
I wonder if guys really like women who got their own. Not too convinced. Thoughts?
***
I led my 1st psychoeducational group today and it went well. Thankya Jesus. The women were active and seemed to have learned sum stuff. Kudos to me! So glad thats over lol. But its really the beginning...bcuz now that I'm deemed competent to run groups..I'll be doin it more often lol. I got through the first one which was half the battle tho. :)
***
I'm so ready to go....70 min and its officially the weekend. HOWLA! Goin to happy hour today. Yes yes yes! Havent been in a while...helloooooooooooooo margaritas! I love where I live...I got several bars in walkin distance....nice nice. (I swear I didnt pick my apt cuz I have easy access to get my drank on...hahaha..its just a bonus)
***
I have a friend that I've known since the 4th grade. She is the only person that I can say truly knows me & truly gets me...which is a hard thing to do. I've told her things that I've never told anyone else. We lost contact last year...and she's been sendin me messages via Myspace to call her. Which I havent. And I culd give a few reasons but none of them are good so I wont waste my typing. I need to get on that and call her tho. She's a good friend..and thats not easy to find. Kinda like a good man..but I wont go there lmao!
***
OK...mayb I will go there. Quickly. Mayb if I stop complaining about the lack of quality specimen..one just mite come along. Mayb. I mean I only recently started complainin and i've been single for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong a$$ time...so I dont kno. I thnk my mom kinda jinxed me....cuz ever since I started grad skool she has said...wait til u get ur degree b4 u worry bout gettin in2 a relationship. And I've been single ever since. I'm just sayin. U will never hear my mom say..when u getting married..or when u gon have me sum grandbabies??? She likes me single. And babyless. Its weird. I guess she wants me to stay her little girl 4ever..but I'm a grown a$$ woman..and I got needs. lol. Ok enuff about my menz situation...or lack thereof.
***
So u wanna kno my exciting weekend plans: Happy hour, getting brakes down, extended fam meeting, and workin on thesis. Ur jealous huh...cuz my life is so fab. I kno I kno. lol.
Anywho...not really doin too much that I kno of...nonetheless..i hope yall have a grrreeeaat weekend:)
***
I love her cuz she get her own ~ Neyo & friends
I wonder if guys really like women who got their own. Not too convinced. Thoughts?
***
I led my 1st psychoeducational group today and it went well. Thankya Jesus. The women were active and seemed to have learned sum stuff. Kudos to me! So glad thats over lol. But its really the beginning...bcuz now that I'm deemed competent to run groups..I'll be doin it more often lol. I got through the first one which was half the battle tho. :)
***
I'm so ready to go....70 min and its officially the weekend. HOWLA! Goin to happy hour today. Yes yes yes! Havent been in a while...helloooooooooooooo margaritas! I love where I live...I got several bars in walkin distance....nice nice. (I swear I didnt pick my apt cuz I have easy access to get my drank on...hahaha..its just a bonus)
***
I have a friend that I've known since the 4th grade. She is the only person that I can say truly knows me & truly gets me...which is a hard thing to do. I've told her things that I've never told anyone else. We lost contact last year...and she's been sendin me messages via Myspace to call her. Which I havent. And I culd give a few reasons but none of them are good so I wont waste my typing. I need to get on that and call her tho. She's a good friend..and thats not easy to find. Kinda like a good man..but I wont go there lmao!
***
OK...mayb I will go there. Quickly. Mayb if I stop complaining about the lack of quality specimen..one just mite come along. Mayb. I mean I only recently started complainin and i've been single for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong a$$ time...so I dont kno. I thnk my mom kinda jinxed me....cuz ever since I started grad skool she has said...wait til u get ur degree b4 u worry bout gettin in2 a relationship. And I've been single ever since. I'm just sayin. U will never hear my mom say..when u getting married..or when u gon have me sum grandbabies??? She likes me single. And babyless. Its weird. I guess she wants me to stay her little girl 4ever..but I'm a grown a$$ woman..and I got needs. lol. Ok enuff about my menz situation...or lack thereof.
***
So u wanna kno my exciting weekend plans: Happy hour, getting brakes down, extended fam meeting, and workin on thesis. Ur jealous huh...cuz my life is so fab. I kno I kno. lol.
Anywho...not really doin too much that I kno of...nonetheless..i hope yall have a grrreeeaat weekend:)
Comments
and i am totally with you i am not convinced that being an independant woman thang is as attractive as men claim it is...
TC....i agree...they frontin when they say they want an independant woman:)