Is it Sunday already?
I dont usually blog on sundays..or at home for that matter..but here I is. Procrastinatin. But I'll get to my skool stuff a lil later;)
Happy hour was kewl. One of the things I love about the pigmentally challenged is that they will pay for sum dranks. And as I've said in an earlier post...I love free stuff lol. But u have to be careful when drinkin w/ them...cuz they will get JACKED UP and be tryin to take u with them. Glad I kno my limit cuz hangovrs are not fun times. When i was done I said thanx for a nice time and walked my a$$ home.
I've been sick for most of the weekend tho. No not from a hangovr lol. I'll leave out the details cuz it aint cute. But I sure ran back and forth to the drug store tryin to get sumthin to relieve my ailment. I'm feelin a bit better so hopefully takin it easy for the rest of the day will get me bak up to par.
It got me to thinkin bout how livin alone is sumwhat scary. Cuz if sumthin happens to me..aint no roommate/family member/whatevr to come see about me and save me. And I swear I almost passed out last nite..well i got really light headed so it culda happened....and I wulda been on the floor unconscious and no1 wulda known. I wonder if I can get one of those Lifeline buttons lol. But seriously...I need to give my parents a spare key to my place so they culd check on me if they aint heard from me in days.
*sigh*
I think my cat mite be sick..I gotta take her to the vet and get her checked out :/
I'm so glad fall tv is back...new eps of all me fav shows...me likey likey.
Alrighty....let me lay down for a bit..then hopefully doin sum work on my thesis.
Enjoy the rest of ur Sunday!
Happy hour was kewl. One of the things I love about the pigmentally challenged is that they will pay for sum dranks. And as I've said in an earlier post...I love free stuff lol. But u have to be careful when drinkin w/ them...cuz they will get JACKED UP and be tryin to take u with them. Glad I kno my limit cuz hangovrs are not fun times. When i was done I said thanx for a nice time and walked my a$$ home.
I've been sick for most of the weekend tho. No not from a hangovr lol. I'll leave out the details cuz it aint cute. But I sure ran back and forth to the drug store tryin to get sumthin to relieve my ailment. I'm feelin a bit better so hopefully takin it easy for the rest of the day will get me bak up to par.
It got me to thinkin bout how livin alone is sumwhat scary. Cuz if sumthin happens to me..aint no roommate/family member/whatevr to come see about me and save me. And I swear I almost passed out last nite..well i got really light headed so it culda happened....and I wulda been on the floor unconscious and no1 wulda known. I wonder if I can get one of those Lifeline buttons lol. But seriously...I need to give my parents a spare key to my place so they culd check on me if they aint heard from me in days.
*sigh*
I think my cat mite be sick..I gotta take her to the vet and get her checked out :/
I'm so glad fall tv is back...new eps of all me fav shows...me likey likey.
Alrighty....let me lay down for a bit..then hopefully doin sum work on my thesis.
Enjoy the rest of ur Sunday!
Comments
hope your cat gets better!
LoL torrance...i promise it wasnt a hangovr hahha;) Cute pic!
I bet you had the shitz and was vomiting my daughter had those issues this weekend must be some virus.
what are the plans for today girly...I know that massage is in the works, but what else did we come up with?...
HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY!!!