Mmmm Mmmm FRIDAY!
*sigh*
I feel better today. Back to my content self. :)
I really shuldnt be writin this rite now cuz I am crazy swamped at work. And I aint tryin to stay here passed 5. Oh well.
Apparantly I missed the memo, cuz mostly every1 took the day off/is leavin early? Hmmm.
~
I dont like guys younger than me...but there is this Puerto Rican guy that works at Dunkin Donuts..and lets just say when I'm up in there it aint just for the coffee & muffins ifya kno what I mean. LMAO! He look like he 19 but mayb he a tad older...he def aint near my age. I guess. But he sexy tho & I aint ashamed to say it. He has alotta tattoos too..which I like on certain guys..and its workin for him. If I was about 5 yrs yunger...I'd be all ovr that hahahhaa. mmm mmm...let me stop tryin to rob the cradle!
~
Speakin of spanish men...bakindaday...I had a thang for spanish men. A THANG for them...mmm mmm mmm..idk exactly what it was but sumthin bout a tall PR guy used to get me weak in the KNEES for real. I remembr my 1st PR crush..I was a 6th grader he was an 8th grader..he had a grl but he was cheatin on her w/ her friend...i knew way too much of his bizness but anywho....he was fiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Middle skool started my spanish men fever. But when I got to college..that kinda faded....mayb bcuz I went to a predominatly white skool and there werent that many papi chulos. My fever mayb comin bak tho..just a tad. I just wanna try it...go on ONE date w/ a spanish man. Mayb evn an older one...so he can speak spanish to me and me try to pretend I kno what he's sayin..but it'll still sound good cuz spanish is sexxxaayyyy.
He culd say..necesito ir al bano..and i'd prob almost pass out. (that means i have to go to the bathroom btw lmao...idk how to put this ovr the n tho>>> ~)
I think I just need sum man action period..but I digress...
I used to be halfway fluent in spanish...but have since 4gotten alotta it...havent used it/studied it in roughly 6/7 yrs:(.
Anywho how....i think he is sexy....
Ay papi
~
4give me randomness...its Friday...
I dont have any set plans cept hopefully doin sum hmwk..which i have lots of. Nonetheless...have a great weekend!
Comments
lol yeah, i love mi papis. Them cinnamon and chocolate ones! ooooooo yeaaaa
LOL