Monday Ramblings
Hope evry1 had a great weekend! Mine was ok. I didnt do anythin..barely left my apt lol. But I needed that R&R cuz I'm still not in a flow w/ my new skool schedule. And it dont help that I go to bed crazy late lol. Gotta work on that. I'm on such a huge learnin curve...my brain seems to not wanna let any mo info in once i get home at the end of the day lol. Also add in bein heavily micromanaged..which i guess comes w/ bein an intern...i guess...sista grl is tired/frustsrated and I havent even been there a month. But I'm tryin to stay positive..bcuz its only like this cuz its the beginning. I hope.
***
And multiply that by an unwanted blast from the not so distant past...
guess u can say I've been a bit moody..periodically.
but i's ok nonetheless.
***
My friend's friend might like me....hes kewl and all...but I think he's gay. He just aint admitted it to most ppl..and heck mayb he hasnt evn admitted it to himself. But my gaydar goes OFF whenevr I'm around him. And he got sum tendencies. And he's verrrrry secretive bout his love life. And sum things just dont add up. Not to stereotype..but sumtimes u can tell. I'm just sayin. I say if ur gay..be gay...let ur light shine....4get all the haters. I kno its easier said than done sumtimes. But homeboy is gay..and mostly evryone that knows him has sum suspicions..so its time to jump outta that closet.
Anywho...evn if I was to entertain talkin to him..which I aint..but if I was...I wuld be too darn suspicious. So its best to keep it on a kewl, platonic level.
***
Its hard to let go sumtimes..but I hate when a guy pops up like its still all good. Keep it movin brutha!! i dont wanna start reminiscin and wishful thinkin and all that bs that puts me bak at square 1.
***
I've noticed that I wink my eye a lot. Its a habit..that I may wanna stop. Not sure lol. But it is kinda weird. Its not a sexual thing..I wink my eye when I'm makin a joke/bein sarcastic. I wink @ friends, at fine menz (of course), at bartenders, my mom..and my teacher. Who happens to be hot but I aint tryin to hit on him.
(*wink wink*)
No seriously.
I just hope ppl dont misconstrue it for sumthin that its not. lol.
***
So I think the final plans for the bday is to take my a$$ to the spa. Get pampered, go to din din, hello margaritas. Keep it simple..sounds good to me.
***
My bro told me he'd throw me a party but that I culdnt invite any menz. Dont he kno I'm a grown a$$ woman?!?!?! So i told him to save his money cuz that dont sound like a party to me.
hehe.
***
My sis asked me last nite if I'd been on any dates. I told her no. She said I'm slippin. Gotta luv the fam.
She dont undrstand that it aint as easy as it was bak in her day. I got standards...and I swear all the attractive, good, men in my city are gay/taken. But thats another post another day.
I'ma need to go on a good date soon...or my man hater phase is gonna come back lol.
***
I miss my friend G.O. He moved to NYC last yr but I miss chillin with him. i dont get to talk to him as often as I wuld like, but lately I've been missin him.
***
And I just wrote an essay lol
***
I'm readz to go home...got sum stuffed shells and garlic bread waitin on me:)
***
And multiply that by an unwanted blast from the not so distant past...
guess u can say I've been a bit moody..periodically.
but i's ok nonetheless.
***
My friend's friend might like me....hes kewl and all...but I think he's gay. He just aint admitted it to most ppl..and heck mayb he hasnt evn admitted it to himself. But my gaydar goes OFF whenevr I'm around him. And he got sum tendencies. And he's verrrrry secretive bout his love life. And sum things just dont add up. Not to stereotype..but sumtimes u can tell. I'm just sayin. I say if ur gay..be gay...let ur light shine....4get all the haters. I kno its easier said than done sumtimes. But homeboy is gay..and mostly evryone that knows him has sum suspicions..so its time to jump outta that closet.
Anywho...evn if I was to entertain talkin to him..which I aint..but if I was...I wuld be too darn suspicious. So its best to keep it on a kewl, platonic level.
***
Its hard to let go sumtimes..but I hate when a guy pops up like its still all good. Keep it movin brutha!! i dont wanna start reminiscin and wishful thinkin and all that bs that puts me bak at square 1.
***
I've noticed that I wink my eye a lot. Its a habit..that I may wanna stop. Not sure lol. But it is kinda weird. Its not a sexual thing..I wink my eye when I'm makin a joke/bein sarcastic. I wink @ friends, at fine menz (of course), at bartenders, my mom..and my teacher. Who happens to be hot but I aint tryin to hit on him.
(*wink wink*)
No seriously.
I just hope ppl dont misconstrue it for sumthin that its not. lol.
***
So I think the final plans for the bday is to take my a$$ to the spa. Get pampered, go to din din, hello margaritas. Keep it simple..sounds good to me.
***
My bro told me he'd throw me a party but that I culdnt invite any menz. Dont he kno I'm a grown a$$ woman?!?!?! So i told him to save his money cuz that dont sound like a party to me.
hehe.
***
My sis asked me last nite if I'd been on any dates. I told her no. She said I'm slippin. Gotta luv the fam.
She dont undrstand that it aint as easy as it was bak in her day. I got standards...and I swear all the attractive, good, men in my city are gay/taken. But thats another post another day.
I'ma need to go on a good date soon...or my man hater phase is gonna come back lol.
***
I miss my friend G.O. He moved to NYC last yr but I miss chillin with him. i dont get to talk to him as often as I wuld like, but lately I've been missin him.
***
And I just wrote an essay lol
***
I'm readz to go home...got sum stuffed shells and garlic bread waitin on me:)
Comments
and stop being moody
lmao but you know it's true, you sound a bit like me and that is my prob.
how many more dayz to your b-day again?...
Torrance..yea I'm pretty sure he gay lol. Or at least bi. I try not to be moody but sumtimes us gals get that way.
SL...I agree..I need sum HMA (Hot Male Action)..like today. *sigh*
Yeps....7 days away...heeey naaawww!