Need sum help my ppls

So my 25th bday is 15 days away (9/30 hollaaaaa) & I need sum celebratin ideas. NYC is out just cuz I cant take the time off of internin/workin thats needed for me to really do my thang thang..therefore I'll b @ home.

Rite now my best idea is takin salsa lessons hehehe..nuthin wrong w/ dancin up on a specimen LMAO!

But thats not my final idea so I need sum suggestions for what to do to get my grown & sexy on.

Help a sista out!!!

:)

Comments

Sexxy Luv said…
i say kick it friday til sunday! hit up some clubs, go out to eat, and enjoy your day, you don't have to do to much just be grateful that you are alive!

that's my advice!

or you can get a tatoo?...

i like the salsa dancing idea too! lol
QuietStorm said…
Hey SL:) Well I'm def goin to me fav restaurant and a wine bar..i just wanted anothr activity. Theres not many good clubs in my area..and i've clubbed a lot in my day..i wanna try sumthin new. And i've already made my appt for a tattoo;) Thx for the suggestions! I hearya bout bein greatful to be alive!
BassClef75 said…
I would say get your tatoo, or how about a spa day to treat yourself?
QuietStorm said…
The tattoo is already a definite...spa..mayb? I got sum bak pains i need worked out lol.
come to the atl and we can kick it my meager suggestion
Eb the Celeb said…
no nyc.. geeeeeessshhhh
Carla said…
just passin' thru...

I'm an avid lover of salsa dance/music/dip, so I'll always recommend to go dancing!! Find some lessons that precede a latin night at a local club. The crowds are usually so different from your typical "club" crowd - but then again, that depends on where you live. I did "salsa night" for MY 25th!! :)

Have fun, no matter what you do!!! Happy early birthday :)
QuietStorm said…
Torrance..I shuld be in ATL next may;)


Eb..i kno..i cant take the time rite now to travel.

Carla...thx! Salsa is lookin like a go!

Popular Posts