Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Life in Song, ETC.
My Journey Thru Music
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Good Music
September 13, 2008
u look so good it hurts me
I'll be gettin their album today....luvin em;)
uhh huuhh huuhh huuuuuhhhhhhhh
Comments
(vixenchick)
said…
i didnt know the album had dropped yet!
All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo
said…
u are so silly
All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo
said…
thought u were trying to get your grown woman on
QuietStorm
said…
Yep vix...its out and i luv it.
Hey hey hey Torrance...I am gettin my grown woman on..they grown men..and i've nevr been ashamed of my musical tastes lol;)
Dope Fiend
said…
TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNE!!!!
I love me some New Kids On The Block!
Dammit album aint out here yet!
Popular Posts
March 27, 2009
Randomly Delicious!
October 09, 2008
Whats a Woman to do?
Comments
Hey hey hey Torrance...I am gettin my grown woman on..they grown men..and i've nevr been ashamed of my musical tastes lol;)
I love me some New Kids On The Block!
Dammit album aint out here yet!