Substance
Mark ur calendars folks...my bday is exactly 7 days away.
*sigh*
I love my birthday..cuz that means I can be self centered and not get any flack for it. Its my day and its all about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And oh yea...i love free stuff..so gifts are always great. Evn if its not exactly what I wanted...it was free lmao.
I dont get as excited as i used to round this time...but I still jump for joy a tad.
25 years old...thats a sexy age. Grown woman! Mayb I'll do a 25 things I wanna do while 25 list. Or a list of what I've learned in my 25 yrs. Sumthin I suppose.
***
Dont tell my boss..but I rushed through my work today..bcuz I'm leavin early..and I wanted to read blogs and make a post myself. LMAO!
***
While chattin w/ my grl DB last nite...she explained this quote she's been keepin up:
"Dont date a man just bcuz he's a man".
Or sumthin like that lol.
Basically it means..dont date a man just bcuz he's tall dark and handsome.
Make sure he got sum umph, sum substance, sum follow thru, sum ak rite..not act rite...ak rite..lol...sum goals...sum success..and failures...and has learned thru his errors..and well basically...he gettin his grown man on.
Cuz if u doin ur thang...u shuld be with sum1 thats doin his thang...so yall can do yall thang 2gethr.
Church. Preach. Tabernacle.
;)
*sigh*
I love my birthday..cuz that means I can be self centered and not get any flack for it. Its my day and its all about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And oh yea...i love free stuff..so gifts are always great. Evn if its not exactly what I wanted...it was free lmao.
I dont get as excited as i used to round this time...but I still jump for joy a tad.
25 years old...thats a sexy age. Grown woman! Mayb I'll do a 25 things I wanna do while 25 list. Or a list of what I've learned in my 25 yrs. Sumthin I suppose.
***
Dont tell my boss..but I rushed through my work today..bcuz I'm leavin early..and I wanted to read blogs and make a post myself. LMAO!
***
While chattin w/ my grl DB last nite...she explained this quote she's been keepin up:
"Dont date a man just bcuz he's a man".
Or sumthin like that lol.
Basically it means..dont date a man just bcuz he's tall dark and handsome.
Make sure he got sum umph, sum substance, sum follow thru, sum ak rite..not act rite...ak rite..lol...sum goals...sum success..and failures...and has learned thru his errors..and well basically...he gettin his grown man on.
Cuz if u doin ur thang...u shuld be with sum1 thats doin his thang...so yall can do yall thang 2gethr.
Church. Preach. Tabernacle.
;)
Comments
lol