TGIF

Happy FRIDAY!

Nopes Sexxyluv..no break..just been busy...but I shol is here:) Thanks 4 chekin up on me!

Made it thru my 1st full week of internin. I'm really likin it thus far. Therapy can truly help those struggling with addiction, if they commit to it. And if the therapy program is good. And the one I'm at is pretty awesome. And I dont say that work too often lol! I went to drug court today for their graduations and it was pretty powerful. 40+ ppl, who have succeeded in recovery, and are no longer legally sanctioned. I got teary eyed a few times.
***

I promise i havent left the bruthas folks hahahha. I do find sum white men attractive. I guess u can say I'm an equal opp employer...well almost. lol. Nevr really been in2 the asian thing. But give me sum Brad Pitt, Jared Leto, or Brandon Boyd ANYDAY!!!!!!
***

Speakin of fine menz....


..just got my tix to see fine a$$ Allen Iverson & Carmelo Anthony. *SWOON* I CANT WAIT. One of my bday gifts to myself. I hope AI plays..but it is only a preseason game. Carmello will play for sure. Hopefully yall wont hear about me on the news..."Crazed fan passes out while stompin folks to get to the court". hehe.
***

Another bday gift to myself will be a new tattoo. I always wanted one...and got my 1st last yr...and I said I wuldnt get another..but those things get kinda addicting...so i'ma get another one for me bday. lol! Dont tell my mama tho..she aint like that I got one in the 1st place. But I's grown so I can do what I want. Not totally sure of the design I want just yet.
***

Oh yea...I'm on a partial man strike. LMAO! Ppl who know me may b rollin their eyes rite now sayin "here we go again". But I'm serious. Nuthin bad. No dramatics to report. Its just that I'd rather focus on myself, internin, skool, and othr important stuff. I say partial man strike bcuz if by sum miracle I actually meet a good, attractive, choclatey man..I mite give up the strike haha. But chances are...I'ma be on partial strike for a bit. The occassional date is ok..cuz what grl dont wanna be treated. But I'm not datin/talkin to no mo scraggamuffins. I am a fickle person and I culd change my mind tomorrow..but as of this moment...this is how it is.
***

Welp...my plans are to gets me hairs did, work on thesis, do a lil shoppin, mayb go and get my sip on sumwhere..and relax. Have a grrreat weekend!!!

Comments

Sexxy Luv said…
lmao @ you! a partial man break?...i'm going to have to tell my self this to get through the winter! lol

how was the weekend...

glad you like the intern, that's good to hear! :)
Sexxy Luv said…
how could i forget...shame on me! them two sexy black brotha look mmm mmm good!
QuietStorm said…
Weekend was good..i had a lotta errands and bizness to take care of:)

Yea grl..partial man strike...dont wanna deal w/ wack guys and their BS. But I aint stayin away from all guys..just in case sumthin good pops up hahaha.

Oh yes...dey is scrumptious!!!

Hope ur feelin better:)

Popular Posts