Things that make me a Happy Soulstress

  • Thinkin bout u texts (from the rite person)
  • Margaritas (preferably from Mac Grill)
  • Calls from mommy
  • Whiskey & Coke (made rite)
  • The Hills (luv dem heffas)
  • Paychecks
  • Low gas prices
  • Law & Order SVU
  • Jodeci/Toni B
  • Calls from papa tellin me dinner's ready
  • vacations
  • trustworthy friends
  • a guy wantin to kno me in the inside, not just physically
  • Target
  • McCafe
  • Guys w/ follow thru
  • gettin me hair & nails did
  • findin that perfect outfit soon as I step in2 the mall
  • Non-stressful workdays
  • readin my fav blogs
  • blog comments;)
  • Last yr of grad skool (hopefully)
  • My cat waitin for me @ the top of steps
  • My fam bein happy

Comments

Sexxy Luv said…
you are like me, it doesn't take much please you!

~a guy wantin to kno me in the inside, not just physically (OKAY!)

~gettin me hair & nails did (1 OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO FOR MYSELF)

~The Hills (luv dem heffas)
(I FEEL AS IF IN PERSONALLY KNOW THEM!) lol

~Paychecks (DON'T WE ALL)
QuietStorm said…
Yeps SL...I'm a simple gal:)

Meee too..I feel like i kno the hills gals ahhah..I wish spence & heidi wuld magically dissapear but i kno the wont lol!
Sexxy Luv said…
girl i wanna hit them with a big yellow bus! those two make me sick!!!
BassClef75 said…
I had to come by and show you some love since you said you love to have comments. I hope you have a good work week1

Popular Posts