Bday Weekend: Clubbin, Massagin, Din Din, Rekindlin (sorta)

Well..I had a nice 25th bday weekend.

Got my new tattoo. Its still sore and kinda icky lookin as it begins the healin process....but I love it and glad I went thru the TWO HOURS OF PAIN. hehe.

Friday....got cute and club hopped. Clubbin aint what it used to be. The crowd is different (wack) and I hate wastin a cute outfit. But my dranks were rite lol..so I guess it wasnt too bad.

Sat...got my 50 min massage. The lady did her thang thang. It was nice to relax and relieve sum stress.

Din Din..at Macaroni Grill. Its my fav restaurant cuz they make the BEST margaritas. And oh yea..the food aint too bad either. hehe

All in all...I had a nice time. I'm a simple gal so just doin sum of me fav things sounds like a good bday to me.
***

Yesterday I spent a lil QT with D. I've written about him b4. Seein him is kinda a double edge sword...on one end its nice to be around sum1 that I like and care for (and the feelin be mutual)but on the other end its hard to spend time with & care for sum1 that will never progress in2 a relationship. He got outta a 5 yr relationship earlier this yr and he aint tryin to get in2 another one just yet...and his free time is scarce. At this time in his life he doesnt have enuff time for me/us/whatevr. I will admit that I havent sparked the "where are we goin" conversation..but its cuz I kno the answer. And yes I'm assuming and when u assume...blah blah...but I kno in my gut & heart what he wuld say. But..no matter what words come outta his mouth..his actions speak 859485948598845 words.

And I guess to be honest..I'm a lil afraid to have the convo cuz it wont end good.

So basically I have feelings for sum1 that I'll never be with but I havent mustered up the strength to completely cut ties. Cuz I care for him. And when we're together its good. And I'm not ready to cut him outta my life just yet. But when I'm not with him i overanalyze and long for sumthin that I'll never get. Which sucks major a$$.

IDK. It was nice to see him but it also made the feelings that I've been tryin to suppress or make go away...come bak again. And I'm not used to having these kindsa feelings for a guy and not being able to cut a ni$$a off quik.

*sigh*

I guess I'm growin up.

Comments

Dope Fiend said…
Happi you had a nice birthday, i know what you mean about clubbing these days.
and :( about D. it's one of those catch 22 situations, where if you cut him off, you hurt, and if you keep him around, you hurt.

huggles

xoxo
QuietStorm said…
Thx DF. Yea I'm screwed either way:/ Idk...mayb i'll have a lil hope for a tad longr;)
(vixenchick) said…
be careful with the dude...that's a bad situation to be in good luck, babe!
ToshaRenelle said…
DO NOT, whatever you do, bring up the "where are we going with this?" convo with your friend. If you want something more from the situation and he's not giving it, it's best to move on or continue exploring your options. There is an author of a book, a male, he was on the Tyra Banks show last season, and he said that when women bring up the "where are we going" convo, it's an instant turn off to men. Also, Greg Behrendt, the author of "He's Just Not That Into You" says the same thing. They both say when a man is into a woman and ready to commit, HE will initiate that "talk". So, since your guy hasn't, he isn't ready. Just advice, not law! LOL!
yes u are getting wiser that is and sound like a ball cept 4 macroni grill lol
QuietStorm said…
thx vix...its def not fun times.


Good advice Tosh..thx!

LoL torrance..whats wrong w/ mac grill;)

Popular Posts