Big Grls Do Cry

I had an incident today.
And ran home crying to mama.
No matter how grown I am
mama always makes it better.

Sumtimes I wish I wasnt so timid.
Bcuz I shulda cussed sum1 out today.
But I was hurt by their words
and culdnt focus on their unprofessionalism in the moment.
But if I come to u for a service..u shuld be empathetic
not a mean a$$ b!tch.
Needless to say I will take my bizness elsewhere.

I dont cry often..but the older I get the more emotional I get.
Idk..mayb I'm feelin more.

But I still shulda cussed that heffa out!

Comments

nope u did right dont curse out fools beat them down with reason

happy nappy friday and BOO

i scared u i know lol

will u be ther in the am?
QuietStorm said…
lol...thx Torrance....loved the post!
aye...sorry to hear about this, girl. bleh. I am not good at arguing with people (I'm a writer, not a fighter :-p) I can never quite think of crazy mean stuff to say as fast as other people can so I tend to just cut people off instead of arguing with them.


I'm glad mama was able to make it all better, though :)

Popular Posts