Friday Ramblings

Happy Friday!

Excuse me as I vent just a tad:

My internship supervisor micromanages me and I'm so tired of it. Yes I'm an intern, yes I'm learning..but I'm also competent in alotta areas as well. And hth am i supposed to learn how to do things if u dont give me the full opp to do it?? Why do I spend my precious valuable a$$ time at home workin on psychoeducation lessons...when i shuld be workin on my thesis..if ur just gonna take ovr and do what YOU want. And sayin ur gonna let me lead means nuthin if u dont let me do it. Yes there are times when u shuld jump in...but u dont jump in @ those times....u jump in when i got everything under control. wtf is that?!?!?!?!

*sigh*

And after this happened I called mommy dearest for support..and did I get it? Uhh barely. Instead I got..."I dont know what to say, ur just startin..u gotta be patient..u always get overly dramatic about things."

Whooooooooo thanks mom ur the bestest. WTF kinda support is that...ur always too dramatic??? Sorry things in my life affect me from time to time cuz unlike u I do have a little bit of feelings.

*sigh*

Sumtimes idk why I call my mom.

Yes I kno I'm new...but that doesnt mean I cant get frustrated. Sh!t sucks from time to time and I'm entitled to my feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

If I was an alky...I'd b hittin the bottle rite now..since I'm not...thank the Lord for bloggin.

>>>end of vent<<<

Welp..thank God its Friday. Cuz I def need a break from my internship...get my mind rite...b4 i catch a case/sumthin lol.

And I kno theres no such thing as NEEDIN a man....but @ times like this...I shol wish I had one to help alleviate sum of this stress. ;)

And D aint the most reliable man evr...waitin on him to have sum follow thru is like waitin on MJ to turn blak again.

But when he do come around....well..nm...let me keep my biz out the skreetz since I still got my pic up lmao!

I really dont wanna b at work rite now. I'd rather b on my couch or in a nice hot bath.

My older bro's bday was yestrday...idk if he's gon go have a few drankies...but he's fam u kno so I gotta celebrate with him;)

Unless he's goin to the club. I'm down for the bar...but clubbin aint fun no mo. The crowd be wack...no hot specimen to get my flirt on...its a waste of time, money, and a cute outfit. I'd rather be casual..hit up a bar...sipp on sumthin..then take my blak a$$ home. Simple. Yet fun. Ppl used to tell my I'd get tired of da clubhouse..and I didnt believe em...but I guess they was rite.

I need to find new places to go and new things to do. Expand my horizons. Interact w/ sum new ppl.

We'll see.

Welp..i dont have plans for the weekend. I have TONS OF HOMEWORK I HAVE TO STOP SLACKIN ON & DO...so that'll be alotta my weekend. I have fam in town so I guess i gotta go visist them. I really dont wanna see my mean a$$ aunt. She's the type of person who never has anythin pos to say. Its like if u aint got nuthin good to say then please ignore me. Idk what to say bout ppl sumtimes. (SMH)

Have a wonderful weekend every1. Cross ur fingers that I get to alleviate summa this stress and negativity..hehhe...with a fine specimen;)

Comments

ToshaRenelle said…
Awwww! You posted a pic! You're adorable, LOL!

Ummm, I ain't crazy about some of my family, too. I have a rude Aunt and Grandma, but I have to snap back and say sarcastic shit when they get outta line.

My mom used to be of no help to me to. She is still not my "go to" person when I'm dealing with issues, but she has gotten better!

Oh well, HAPPY MOTHA FREAKIN' FRIDAY!
QuietStorm said…
Thx tosha *blushes*
I always luv ur pics too:)

yea..i'm not close to mostly all of my non-immediate fam.

I go to my mom alot..i wish she was more supportive at times.

HAPPY FRIDAY!
u better knock out that homework hon and do have a great weekend
Sexxy Luv said…
who said that we don't need a man?....my azz is living proof that we do need a man! lmao

get that home work done, and use that as the excuse to not see your mean azz aunt!

call D and be direct let him know what you need and that you need it now!!!!!!! lol

have a great weekend girly!
QuietStorm said…
Thx Torrance...i had a good weekend..hope u did too:)


hahha no SL..u've been very strong on ur own:)

Popular Posts