Obama* Love* Dum Dum* Reality

I havent been an Obama supporter...bcuz I roll with the clintons...but I think I'm about to get behind him. Bcuz Hil aint up for consideration anymore..and he!!...mayb he is what we really need. I kno he's 95049504950495 times bettr than old a$$ Mccain & dumb a$$ Palin..but I need to do a tad more research b4 I shout OBAMA '08. At least I'm not totally resistant to him anymore.

Sum1 in blog land said sumthin along the lines of imagine what its like for him to have a whole race of ppl on his shoulders.

I never thought of it like that..but it is tru.
And he's not doin a bad job of it.
I give him kudos for that
~

As u may kno....
I've nevr been in love b4.
I was thinkin the othr day
whenever i do fall..
will i kno instantly,
weeks aftr,
months?
They say when it happens
u just kno..
but if u've never experienced it
how do u kno?
Isnt it possible to be in love w/ sum1 for months
and not kno?
I'm nowhere near crossin that bridge
but I am curious
for whenevr I do get near it.
I'd hate to not recognize the exact sentiments
I have for a guy.
~

Sumtimes my bosses make really asinine protocol changes.
They dont like to listen to us assistants
so I sit back and watch the train wreckage.
I have ideas of how to increase efficiency
but if the powers that be dont listen
its a waste of my breath
and I dont get paid enuff for that kinda stress.
~

I hate reality shows.
OK..no I dont.
But who I wanna win
nevr does.
Korto shulda won PR.
Her line was better.
Whiteboy shulda won I Love Money.
Just cuz he shulda lol.
Well at least Mike is gonna work for Diddy.
lol..I watch waaaayy too much reality tv.
~

I'm readz to get home & get on my couch lol.
I dont work 2morro since I'm goin to try to feel up on Allen Iverson lol..but i will be at my internship half day.


Anywho...what r ur weekend plans?

Comments

LOL u roll with the clintons, make u and them sound like crips lol
have a gr8 weekend and i thought if they were on tv, they were acting - which aint even real
ToshaRenelle said…
Korto losing PR was an INJUSTICE! Her line brought tears to my eyes! It was FLAWLESS! But don't you worry, she's going to be a star. That was Bryant Park; SOMEONE was watching and loving it!!!

Obama - Hillary is backing Obama. Even if it is by default, who knows, but she SPEAKS OUT FOR Obama. I don't want you to support him because he's black, though, Soulstress. I hope you come around to supporting for him and VOTING (election day is 18 days away) for him because he's the better candidate between the two and he's intelligent and PASSIONATE about the American people who are financially in a position like you and I...still building our American Dream.

Love...when you fall in love, you will know. You won't wake up like, "I love him" or maybe you will, but it's more in the actions. You will find yourself wanting to be around him all the time, willing to do things you've never done, take risks, go places you've never gone. You will find yourself "letting go" and then before you know it, you are looking at life through four eyes instead of two...your eyes and his!
Eb the Celeb said…
brunch and facial tomorrow with the girlies and football and church on sunday...

hope you have a good weekend...

and I am loving the new profile pic!
HD said…
whats goin' on....

I was never into politics myself but as I began to research and read more about the different candidates I realize the importance of casting our vote in hopes of making a change. Just but what has happened in the past 8 years it can be easy to see how we can end up in bad hands with the wrong person in office..ha..

and plus...Palin is an idiot...I swore to myself if she somehow ends up in office [because god knows that McCain is a heartbeat away from passing the torch down to her], I am booking a one way ticket out of here....

Love is an interesting topic...Though in my blog, it shows me being scared and hesitant over the idea of love...I truly believe that when you do meet that person you will just know...

And you will know....Just for the mere fact that the person you fall in love with will be different from anyone you have ever met before..

the way they talk to you, touch you, able to develop a certain chemistry with you, that you have never experienced before.....

it def is something that you will know within yourself...

its crazy...

but lovin' your insight...

great post!!
You remind me of how I felt before I ever fell in love. It's crazy but true that you really will just know. And btw- it's a wild ride but it's worth it ;)


And the reality show I'm addicted to is The Hills. I know it's just a bunch of pretty people making pained facial expressions and talking about "drama" but I can't stop watching it. lol They don't even physically fight or curse or even yell really but it's fascinating, nonetheless =p


Have a great weekend!
LaLa said…
On work- the higher ups rarely listen to people with the most experience of day to day operations, the assistants. The ones that do generally have happier staff. You're right don't stress yourself.

On love~ the physical symptoms of a possible love connection can be different for everyone. It sneeks up on you sometimes, for me it has been someone that makes me catch my breath (all the time). I smile for no apparent reason and I seriously can consider a future with him. As for emotionally that is definitely more individual.

I wish you the best in finding it though, especially someone who can compliment your energy!
Sexxy Luv said…
girl if you don't start shouting Obama 08 Ya'll! you betta! lol

trust when you fall in love you will know...sometimes you fall in love over night. lol

how was the game girly?...fill me in!

i took the kiddie's to the circus yesterday and we were in the house of the lord today, now i'm kicked back watching the tube.

Real Chance of Love comes on 2morrow!!!!
QuietStorm said…
Torrance..hahhaa. Naw we aint the crips. Well i guess u have to use the work reality losely..cuz sum of it is faked/forced.


Tosha...Korto's line was amazing. But there are big things in store for her I'm sure.

Dont worry def wont vote for obama cuz he's blak.

Love..mice way of puttin it..thx Tosha!


Eb..thx grl!! That sounds like a good weekend to me:)

HD..thx for commenting. If Mccain & Palin win I just may have to book a ticket rite along witya;)

Thx for the insight on love..very good points.


T. Michelle..I luuuuuuuuuuuuv the Hills lol. I cant get enuff of that show! Thx for commentin.


lala..yea grl I aint stressin lol. Thx grl..I hope to find sum1 soon that'll compliment rather than bring uneccessary dramtics and stress lol.

SL..yeps..i'll be watchin real chance at love too lol. Sounds like a good weekend! I'm bout to write bout the game now:)
n0days0ff said…
I'd give anything to fall in love
I wish just one time I could find what I been dreaming of
If I could find someone to hold me it just wouldn't be enough
I'd give anything to fall in love

Gerald levert
n0days0ff said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
QuietStorm said…
No days..thx for the song:)

Popular Posts