OK....

mayb i'm not totally fed up.

SMDH.

Its weird..i'm used to bein the strong unaffected one. *sigh*

I guess lettin go is easier said than done.

Oh...since my mom says i'm overly dramatic @ times...lmao...let me clarify that everything is not all bad when it comes to D. Its just tricky..not everythin i want...but not ready to leave.

I hate this bak & forth. Indecision.

I feel sumwhat like an a$$...one day i'm postin i'm done with a ni$$a..and the next...ooops guess I'm not....lol!

IDK.

Bare with me folks.

One day @ a time.

Comments

(vixenchick) said…
its ok boo! every woman has been there.

xoxo

vixen
n0days0ff said…
You better do like mya and silkk said and start movin ooooonnnnn. Good luck soul it won't be easy but stay strong
QuietStorm said…
tru tru..thx Vix!

Nodays..easier said than done lol...thx tho:)
Dope Fiend said…
Ay, dont even feel dumb about being indecisive. You have to be sure you're not letting a good thing getting away!

Just try and be patient with him, take the time to understand the problems you're having, see if you can work it out...?

xoxo
QuietStorm said…
thx DF! I'm tryin to be patient and be smart..and i do feel that if we culd get it togethr that we wuld have a good thing:)

Popular Posts