Startin Fresh

I should be packing up again thats odd
And this time I aint playing I'm a call it off
I know I shouldnt want revenge but its a thought
And maybe if I paid him back I could move on
How many times am I
gonna let him tear me down
Let him hang around
He aint worth it (no)
How many times hegone light me before I blow
This is critical So here I go
~Mila J "No More Complaining"
***

Talkin w/ The Tev..she told me that in order to get sum1 good..u gotta let go of the scraggamuffins. Which is so tru. So i've let go in order to let luv in. Sumtimes u get tired of the same ol sh!t. Just like this post from -1-. She's always speakin dat truth.
***
Inhale...Exhale.
***
So aftr I let go I did go thru a woe is me phase: I need a man... I want a date..where the he!! are all the decent men at...I dont think I can let D go...I'ma bout to catch a case cuz allz I wanna do is punch D in the head.......well yall get the gist hehe. It has since subsided..at least for the time being.

I want more..I deserve more.
***

I'm tellin u...if I was triflin...I'd be tryin to be Carmelo A, Allen Ive, and Kenyon Mart's grl on the side. Them is sum fiiiiiiine negroes. And oh yea...the game was good...the nuggets won:) Its nice to see my fav players play live...makes me wanna hurry up and go to an actual season game. I took pics but havent uploaded them yet. If any are good I'll be sure to post em:)
***

I did sum shoppin yestrday. Dont u luv when u actually find what u want..and on sale too:) I got a nice fall jacket after lookin EVERYWHERE.
***

Thats all thats happenin w/ me @ the moment. I hope yall r havin a Marvelous Monday;)

Comments

HD said…
I always tell my female friends never to settle....

i honestly think that the people we meet along the way to the person we are intended for, are meant to strengthen us....

to strengthen our hearts....

to guard us against the bullshit that we are most likely to encounter throughout our lives....

so when we do me the right person, you know it will be them.....

because you have the smarts to know what is bullshit and what is real....

PS mondays suck.....cant wait for the weekend..ha
(vixenchick) said…
hi baby! i love that mila j song! that's a hood girl anthem!

xoxo

vixen
QuietStorm said…
HD..ur totally right. Each person I date is a learning experience if nothing else.
And yea I hate Mondays too but I try to be positive hehe;)

Vix....luv that song! I think alotta women can relate to it!

Popular Posts