tatted up

hey yall! hopes evry1 had a great weekend. I wanted to write a post bout my bday festivities but sista grl has been runnin all weekend...so it'll have to wait til 2morro. But I wanted to show yall me new tattoo...its bigger than i intended but me likey likey nonetheless. IDK if I'll keep the pic up for long but here it is for now.....





now i'm bout to watch a lil work for diddy and take me butt to sleep.



:)

Comments

Sexxy Luv said…
I love the new tat!

are those your parents name?...


Happy Monday girly!
QuietStorm said…
lol torrance...i'm scceerrrred of motorcycles;)

Happy Monday SL! Thanks:) Yeps..that me ma & pa's names.
Muze said…
awwww. how sweet. looks like it hurt though! wow!
QuietStorm said…
muze....yea it was kinda painful. I have another one thats smaller and the pain was nowhere near this one lol. But I got thru it;)
Dope Fiend said…
That tattoo is nice!!!!! im scared to get one tho. How long have you wanted this one??
QuietStorm said…
Thanx DF...I've wanted this one since about march/aprilish. I have another one...its a cross..i got that for my 24th bday last yr. Its not nearly as big/detailed tho...aka..it didnt hurt that much lol:)
ToshaRenelle said…
Post more birthday pics if you have them. I know you don't wanna show your face, but can we at least get neck down so we can see how FAB you were on your special day! I'm just saying, LOL!
QuietStorm said…
i didnt take pics. I kno its crazy..but i went thru this phase where i took pics of EVERYTHING...and now i rarely take pics. hahaha. I may post a pic soon tho...give yall a quik pic of my beauty and then take it down:)

Popular Posts