When a Woman's Fed Up
Thx Eb for commentin and remindin me about this song. Say what u want bout kellz....but the man can write a da!n song.
So last nite I told D that I was optin to stay in..blahh blaah...he shuld come ovr..blaaahhhh blaaahhh...and as i said previously the ni$$a has follow thru problems. He didnt show....I sipped on sum Mike's...let Toni B and changin faces sing to me (Just be a man about it; Ghettout-remix) and now I gotta move on. F@ck dat ni$$a.
I fell for him...more than i've fallen for a guy b4 (nevr been in love...yup thats me) and put up with alotta sh!t in hopes that he'd get it togethr. Which he said he wuld....and it nevr happened. I've nevr been one to put up with bs and risk my heart...and i aint bout to start now. Yes it is good to put urself out there.....but for the rite guy. And D aint him.
So I'm feelin kinda blah....kinda sad, kinda relieved, def pissed. But this too shall pass.
I'm hopin to stay strong this time...cuz i did quit him months ago....but he aint worth the stress and sadness.
As I'm gettin older tho..my patience w/ guys is def runnin thin...i keep attractin the same BS ni$$az?!?!?!?
*SIGH*
IDK. In time I suppose but da!n..what am I sposed to do in the meantime. LOL.
Comments