Brutha Please!

Since we're bout to have a black president..i think i shuld stop sayin the N word.


Ok...I'm lying hehe. I mean sumtimes a ni$$a is a ni$$a..and thats the way I choose to express myself.

Anywho...

So I'd like to pat myself on the back. Why? Bcuz I've finally told my ex ni$$a please..and to keep it pushin. Let me explain.

My ex likes to pop up every 2-3 months to see if its still good. Which it nevr is. I wuld have liked to have remained cool w/ him but he's a simple ni$$a and dont undrstand that just bcuz I'm chillin w/ u dont mean I still u want u.

The routine is.. he pops up...we chill...he starts lyin/stuntin..then disapears. And evry time I'm like mayb his simple a$$ can handle just bein friends. Mayb he'll get sum follow thru bout himself. This nevr occurs...and 2-3 months latr we're back doin the same ol two step. After the last time...I decided u kno what...why am i lettin this ni$$a come bak in my life time after time? I mean aint nuthin great about him..hence him bein my ex..all he ends up is bein unneccesary aggravation, agitation, and frustration.

So last Friday he pops up...what u doin 2nite and blahh blahh...I miss u Soulstress...cry me a river...and I told him..ni$$a please...i aint goin thru this w. u again. Why shuld i tell u what I'm doin 2nite like u aint a stuntin a$$ ni$$a? I'm sure he's still shocked and appalled that aftr all these yrs I'm finally not givin his simple, stuntin, a$$ the time of day.

ahhh...pattin myself on the back

Comments

Brothers Blog said…
good for you for standing up and saying negro please. I like to go by the philosophy keep it movin forward never backwards. so that means exes stay just that ex. lol

and I never even tried to lie to myself about not using the n word. i thought it maybe once then said to myself "nigga please." lol
(vixenchick) said…
stop saying the n word!

yay! i'm proud of you!

xoxo

vixen
Eb the Celeb said…
Tell em girl...
I say say nig too... never get the whole thing out but I stay calling a nig a nig if he's acting as such
QuietStorm said…
BB...lol;)

Vix..thx grlie!

Eb..thx..just callin it as it is:)
Good for you! I would've loved to see the look on his face. lol

And I don't use the N word but it really only bothers me when kids use it. It just sounds so vile & ugly coming from the mouths of babes =/

Popular Posts