I'm in luv w/ a man more than twice my age
...ok no I'm not. But I have been into older men as of late. Which is weird cuz I normally date guys roughly 2 yrs older than me..or preferably not older than 30. But I kinda wanna try an older guy. See if men get better with age. See if there are sum good single older guys out there. There are 2 older guys I work w/ at my internship....and if I didnt work w/ them, they were single..and they holla'd...I'd be tryin to go on that date.
I also wanna try datin a white guy. I think I've said it b4 but I'm really serious now LMAO. Just once. See what thats like. Now I dont want no1 yellin at me in my comments...I luv blak men...but I like to think of myself as an Equal Opportunity Employer. But if I were to date a WG..he'd have to be a special kinda WG. He'd have to have grown up w/ blak folks and kno wussup. I dont feel like teachin nobody why blak women dont swim and why we tie our hair up at nite lol!
Case in point..I wanna guy like Donnie Wahlberg (NKOTB)

New Kids on the Block ft Ne-Yo "single"
I also wanna try datin a white guy. I think I've said it b4 but I'm really serious now LMAO. Just once. See what thats like. Now I dont want no1 yellin at me in my comments...I luv blak men...but I like to think of myself as an Equal Opportunity Employer. But if I were to date a WG..he'd have to be a special kinda WG. He'd have to have grown up w/ blak folks and kno wussup. I dont feel like teachin nobody why blak women dont swim and why we tie our hair up at nite lol!
Case in point..I wanna guy like Donnie Wahlberg (NKOTB)

He look like he can handle sum thangs huh..hehe.
Why not experiment while I'm still yung & single..see what else is out there besides the typical guys I tend to attract. Cuz mayb what I usually go for...aint what I actually need. And with the BS I've been dealin with...there's gotta be more out there somewhere. Mayb I'll find it by steppin outside of the box & not limitin myself.
New Kids on the Block ft Ne-Yo "single"
Comments
@ Soulstress..Older is the way to go..Young cats will give you brain damage...can never figure out what their motives are..Older cats will tell what their intentions are from jump street....lol..
Slish..ahh so this is brain damage i'm sufferin from hahha... thx:)
I always get 18-25 or 40-60
ugh.... I aint even going over 35... but it would be nice to have some options that cant date my little sister...
semipro is 25 and nc boo is 28 ... so as of late I guess I cant complain too much but when the year started I had a 19 yo hollering and this past summer had a 21yo hollering.. I just couldnt do it
no comment on the Equal Opportunity situation, you know how i feel. hehe
EB...Oooo..I just say no to yungr men hahha. I always say I aint tryin to teach no man how to be my man. I'm 25 so mayb a 24 yr old....but prob not..I dont like datin yungr than myself. I tend to date guys 26-28....but men 45+ tend to holl at me too...if ur old enuff to be my daddy....I cant do it haha;)
Hey SL! Yes I kno...no cream in ur coffee hehe:)
Eddsla....well as long as the woman is cute and has vagina...its all good..according to men lol!
you are too funny!