Just say No
I need to stay away from the hood ni$$az. But its hard lol. I think I have that bad boy syndrome.
I like a guy w/ sum hood in him.
I need to get rid of it bcuz I aint never fell in love with a thug.
And I aint nevr been in a relationship w/ ray ray/pookie.
And since I'm an educated blak woman..i need to find sum1 on my level. or near it.
I always say I like a guy with street smarts who aint in the streets...
but if I had a choice between suited up jay-z & fitted hat & tims jazy-z...I'd prob pick the latter.
I met a very cute guy but I culdnt figure out why I wasnt more attracted to him. The next day I realized its cuz he looks like he got a job and sum education rather than he do a lil of this and a lil of that. *sigh*
And its always weird meetin nice guys...cuz I'm always anticipatin sumthin bad. Always lookin for the negative. I've been mentally scarred by all the no goods...i cant accept a guy mite actually be of quality.
Its weird cuz I can approach a hood guy & spit that nice game of mine lol...but a non-hood guy..its like i dont know what to say to them lol. I got issues.
Soooo...i'ma leave Dayquan and dem alone so I can leave myself available for that fine..educated..brutha I deserve.
I like a guy w/ sum hood in him.
I need to get rid of it bcuz I aint never fell in love with a thug.
And I aint nevr been in a relationship w/ ray ray/pookie.
And since I'm an educated blak woman..i need to find sum1 on my level. or near it.
I always say I like a guy with street smarts who aint in the streets...
but if I had a choice between suited up jay-z & fitted hat & tims jazy-z...I'd prob pick the latter.
I met a very cute guy but I culdnt figure out why I wasnt more attracted to him. The next day I realized its cuz he looks like he got a job and sum education rather than he do a lil of this and a lil of that. *sigh*
And its always weird meetin nice guys...cuz I'm always anticipatin sumthin bad. Always lookin for the negative. I've been mentally scarred by all the no goods...i cant accept a guy mite actually be of quality.
Its weird cuz I can approach a hood guy & spit that nice game of mine lol...but a non-hood guy..its like i dont know what to say to them lol. I got issues.
Soooo...i'ma leave Dayquan and dem alone so I can leave myself available for that fine..educated..brutha I deserve.
Comments
J
O
B
so that you's can have dual income to buy u some perdy things lol! ok im half kidding but really
education and a job trumps jail card anyday!
i have learned that those men can't see the beauty that i posses inside they only see me as the trophy girlfriend based on the outer appearance, and for that reason alone, i have decided that i need a man with a JOB they seem to be able to see what's on the interior and appreciate the exterior.
Amen!