NYC
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak. NYC was fun! I loved bein a visitor but dont think I culd be a resident. Its a bit too much for me. Too crowded, too many ppl, too expensive, takes too long to get to places lol. But I enjoyed my weekend vaca. I went out in Manhattan..did sum shoppin...went to times square..went to a party...good times.
I did meet sum interesting ppl as well which I love. Its nice to hear about other folks lives, aspirations, struggles, etc. Evn better when there's common ground.
I may have found a new dranky drank>>>Kamikaze
I also tried sumthin called a Red Devil..not sure whats in that..it was ok but a tad bitter.
All in all it was fun times. I met two guys but I dont think anythin will come of it. I kinda like flirtin on vaca and then leavin. I dont think I culd do the long distance thing. But I guess never say never.
I did meet sum interesting ppl as well which I love. Its nice to hear about other folks lives, aspirations, struggles, etc. Evn better when there's common ground.
I may have found a new dranky drank>>>Kamikaze
I also tried sumthin called a Red Devil..not sure whats in that..it was ok but a tad bitter.
All in all it was fun times. I met two guys but I dont think anythin will come of it. I kinda like flirtin on vaca and then leavin. I dont think I culd do the long distance thing. But I guess never say never.
Comments
Glad you had a good time here though!
Eb..yea it was a quik trip but i was in the City:)