Sunday Whine
My long weekend is almost coming to an end.....boo.
I havent been on a date in a while. I've been havin bouts of loneliness. I cant seem to meet any quality guys. wtf?!?!?! I know what I want to an extent but I havent met him yet. And I'm really picky but hey I'm dope so I can b as picky as I want. I just wish I had sum1 to fill the little free time that I have.
Watching romantic movies isnt helping.
I dont even like romantic movies.
:/
I have hmwk to do but my motivation level is in the negative digits.
I can be so anti social. I dont neccesarily wanna change this totally but mayb just a tad.
But I hate small talkin. And talkin to those I cant relate to.
Which is why I didnt stay long @ my bro's g/f's bday party.
And of course as I'm on the porch to leave...in comes her cute a$$ bro that I've nevr met.
da!n.
He's a good huggertoo bad I didnt have time to see what else he's good at but I'll save that story for anothr day.
I'm bad yet oh so good;)
Bak to my blahness.
At the surprise bday party my bro gave his grl....I culdnt help but to think that he wuldnt go that much outta his way for us. His fam. Me.
Just a thought.
I like guys w/ issues. Mayb its the counselor in me. I dont wanna fix em...but if I can help in a way its an extra added bonus rite?
I also dont like boring guys which may have sumthin to do w/ likin guys with issues.
Its funny how my mom will tell me I need to change sumthin or stop doin sumthin...when I'm just like her. So if I act certain ways its because of her. Pot callin the kettle black.
***
I wish I never met u. At least in this moment I wish I never gave u my number...answered my phone...I wish I nevr liked u... put in any effort....let u come ovr..believed u the 1st time u said things wuld change...I wish I culd've stopped myself from caring. Bcuz ur pointless.."we" (whatevr we were) were pointless..and the negatives u came with heavily outweighs any of the positives.
Plus I dont do well when I dont have the upperhand.
***
Off to be a good student....
I havent been on a date in a while. I've been havin bouts of loneliness. I cant seem to meet any quality guys. wtf?!?!?! I know what I want to an extent but I havent met him yet. And I'm really picky but hey I'm dope so I can b as picky as I want. I just wish I had sum1 to fill the little free time that I have.
Watching romantic movies isnt helping.
I dont even like romantic movies.
:/
I have hmwk to do but my motivation level is in the negative digits.
I can be so anti social. I dont neccesarily wanna change this totally but mayb just a tad.
But I hate small talkin. And talkin to those I cant relate to.
Which is why I didnt stay long @ my bro's g/f's bday party.
And of course as I'm on the porch to leave...in comes her cute a$$ bro that I've nevr met.
da!n.
He's a good hugger
I'm bad yet oh so good;)
Bak to my blahness.
At the surprise bday party my bro gave his grl....I culdnt help but to think that he wuldnt go that much outta his way for us. His fam. Me.
Just a thought.
I like guys w/ issues. Mayb its the counselor in me. I dont wanna fix em...but if I can help in a way its an extra added bonus rite?
I also dont like boring guys which may have sumthin to do w/ likin guys with issues.
Its funny how my mom will tell me I need to change sumthin or stop doin sumthin...when I'm just like her. So if I act certain ways its because of her. Pot callin the kettle black.
***
I wish I never met u. At least in this moment I wish I never gave u my number...answered my phone...I wish I nevr liked u... put in any effort....let u come ovr..believed u the 1st time u said things wuld change...I wish I culd've stopped myself from caring. Bcuz ur pointless.."we" (whatevr we were) were pointless..and the negatives u came with heavily outweighs any of the positives.
Plus I dont do well when I dont have the upperhand.
***
Off to be a good student....
Comments
i have a project in tomorrow morning yet here i am catching up woth the blognation....good student you say....teachme your ways!
dude! i would have stayed just cuz of hot a$$ bro!
You're better than me with the issues thing. I don't do issues have your stuff together. lol. But then don't be boring either.
Well you'll find the right one don't worry. You're dope remember so it won't be too hard for you.
I hear you, though. I hate small talk. I am always surprised when I'm thrown into a situation and I'm actually good at it. lol
OH! I meant to tell you...on one of your other entries you mentioned that show Real Chance at Love. I said it didn't hold my attention. Girl, why did they play all of the episodes in a marathon back to back and it had me hooked??? lol So I guess I have to take back what I said. lol
lil Honey b
lil Honey b
BB- Well i think we all have been thru stuff..so i guess a bettr way to put it is that i like a guy who has been thru sum stuff and has perservered and/or is willin to work thru it. And just cuz I'm dope dont mean theres alotta dope guys out there for me hehe.
T mich..told ya u'd b hooked!!!!
Cherish....mmhhhmmmm:)
Honey..I've been thru the anti social phase as well..it well get bettr i'm sure:)