We Finally Got Our Piece of the Pie



Sorry I had to lol.

Congrats OBAMA/BIDEN!

Comments

(vixenchick) said…
Barack Obama becoming our president is the best thing that could have ever happened to this country. I love that man, and his family is beautiful.

xoxo

vixen
Sexxy Luv said…
lol! yes you did it!
Brothers Blog said…
This is so funny. Because I read this then I thought of the e-mail someone forwarded me that said no doing the George Jefferson dance. Then I looked at the post below and realized you posted the same e-mail I got. lol. Then you put the theme song up. This is too funny.
*trying not to do the dance while at work.* LoL.
QuietStorm said…
Vix- *stands up & shouts thankya Lord* hehe


SL- ;)

Torrance-I hearya

Bro Blog--its ok to do a lil dancin..at least the heel toe or sumthin hahha;)

Popular Posts