The Day After; What is I gon do?
Christmas is over folks. It kinda didnt feel totally like Christmas this yr. Mayb bcuz the year has gone so fast or mayb bcuz i didnt spend as much time at my folks house as I normally do. But nonetheless...I cant complain.
Me mama got me a really nice purse...thankya mama....so thats my fav gift this yr. I havent gotten the gift from my sis yet...but I dunno if she can top this purse lol.
I really get more excited for my lil brother who is 10. Seein him light up w/ his gifts always puts a smile on my face. I'm sure he loves this time of yr bcuz not only does he get gifts for Christmas but his bday is also Jan 15th..which means mo gifts only a few weeks later lol. Lucky him;)
But of course Christmas is most importantly about the birth of Jesus Christ. So since I didnt mention it yet on my blog...Happy Birthday Jesus!
On another Note:
*sigh*
I have no clue what I'm doin for new yrs. I wanna do sumthin this yr bcuz my last 2 new yrs have been pretty bland. But I'm a simple gal...I just wanna get cute, have a few dranky dranks..and b round sum good folks.
No1's doin anythin that I really wanna do.
Theres a New yrs eve concert/party...but no1 I really wanna see is gon b there.
My bro will prob bar hop..but I just wanna sit my booty down and sip on sumthin...not b runnin from here to there. And I dont necessarily wanna b round him rite how anyways.
My homegrl will be in NYC but I aint travelin.
Another friend is doin the hotel package thing but I refuse to do that w/o a specimen on my arm.
My sis will prob b at her inlaws.....which the last time I went i had a Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat time...surprisingly great....blow chunks the next day kinda great lol.....but I think I'd rather b round ppl a lil more my age. I think.
So I dunno. I told my co-worker I'll prob end up on my couch w/ a bottle in my hand lol.
I hope not tho.
I have almost a week to figure out what I'm doin. I like havin a plan tho. I am in walking distance from 4 bars..so thats always an option lol. We'll see.
Me mama got me a really nice purse...thankya mama....so thats my fav gift this yr. I havent gotten the gift from my sis yet...but I dunno if she can top this purse lol.
I really get more excited for my lil brother who is 10. Seein him light up w/ his gifts always puts a smile on my face. I'm sure he loves this time of yr bcuz not only does he get gifts for Christmas but his bday is also Jan 15th..which means mo gifts only a few weeks later lol. Lucky him;)
But of course Christmas is most importantly about the birth of Jesus Christ. So since I didnt mention it yet on my blog...Happy Birthday Jesus!
On another Note:
*sigh*
I have no clue what I'm doin for new yrs. I wanna do sumthin this yr bcuz my last 2 new yrs have been pretty bland. But I'm a simple gal...I just wanna get cute, have a few dranky dranks..and b round sum good folks.
No1's doin anythin that I really wanna do.
Theres a New yrs eve concert/party...but no1 I really wanna see is gon b there.
My bro will prob bar hop..but I just wanna sit my booty down and sip on sumthin...not b runnin from here to there. And I dont necessarily wanna b round him rite how anyways.
My homegrl will be in NYC but I aint travelin.
Another friend is doin the hotel package thing but I refuse to do that w/o a specimen on my arm.
My sis will prob b at her inlaws.....which the last time I went i had a Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat time...surprisingly great....blow chunks the next day kinda great lol.....but I think I'd rather b round ppl a lil more my age. I think.
So I dunno. I told my co-worker I'll prob end up on my couch w/ a bottle in my hand lol.
I hope not tho.
I have almost a week to figure out what I'm doin. I like havin a plan tho. I am in walking distance from 4 bars..so thats always an option lol. We'll see.
Comments