I Need

  • a maid
  • my gifts to magically wrap themselves
  • sum Aleve
  • 12PM to come so I can leave work & start me Vaca
  • sum1 to be doin sumthin i actually wanna do for New Yrs
  • To put the new car mats in that I've had in my trunk for at least 2-3 months
  • To pay my Cable bill b4 I only have 4 channels to watch
  • My brother to stop bein an a$$

***Sidenote: Why do I deal with my brother anyway? Why is it that I can only pump w/ him for months at a time b4 I gotta go bak to luvin him from a distance? He's so full of sh!t..its ridiculous. But when he needs sumthin who is the one he calls....me. And he wonders why I ignore him all the time. End Sidenote***

  • My refund chek. (Gotta luv student loans..well at least until u gotta pay em bak hehe)
  • My friend to be at work so she can help me finish stuff.

***Sidenote: This sh!t just aint gon get done cuz I'm leavin at 12 SHARP. End Sidenote***

  • Sum1 to do my thesis..ok how about just the Lit Review.
  • To stop stressin ovr my thesis and just work on the darn thing
  • A fine specimen Sumthin good & exciting to break the monotony that is my life rite now.
  • To get to bein at least sumwhat productive @ work.

Merry Christmas Eve Folks:)

Comments

Eb the Celeb said…
yeah them refund checks used to look real good back in the day.. now they aint looking so bright now that I'm paying these suckers back...lol

Have a happy holiday thought missy!
Anonymous said…
I agree....

I need a check, a book publishing deal, my community service to be over,.....Well....

Merry Xmas!!!:)
Kofi Bofah said…
Enjoy your vacation.

Yes, I am late.

Popular Posts