I'm not scared of Lions & Tigers & Bears
Swagger Jackin from the lovely Muze;)
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
"conquered" my fear of flying. Let me guard down sumwhat.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I dont make resolutions bcuz they tend to get broken.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
no
4. Did anyone close to you die?
A fam membr died..we werent close..but fam is fam.
5. What countries did you visit?
Zippo.
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
a fine a$$ good man w/ sum akrite, a career, mo $$
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
uhh 9/30/08>>turned 25
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
uhhh..payin sum bills..j.k...contininuin to make it thru grad skool is def an achievement.
9. What was your biggest failure?
hmm..nuthin too big..procrastination is nevr a good thing lol.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
a cold/2
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmmmm... i bought this niiice dress when i was in NYC
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
my mama..she helps me get thru. Evn tho she makes me mad at times..she still my mama;)
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
all the no goods.
14. Where did most of your money go?
bills, bills, bills
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
ATL & NYC & me bday
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
hmmm... Energy K Hils
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- i. happier or sadder? content
- ii. thinner or fatter? thicker hehe
- iii. richer or poorer? the same
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
traveling..enjoyin the warm weather...my thesis..exercise lol.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
procrastinating. dealin w. no goods.
20. Did you fall in love in 2008?
noperz. I was in like for a bit. Cared for a bit. But thats ovr.
21. How many one-night stands?
me dont do that.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Dirty Sexy Money.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hate is such a strong wrong..strongly dislike...yes
24. What was the best book you read?
I havent finished any book I've started..and I started a few. The Bible always gets my mind rite tho.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Jaz Sullivan...I'm kinda diggin Lady Gaga...hehe.
26. What did you want and get?
Closure.
27. What did you want and not get?
Car starter & Car GPS...hello 2009
28. What were your favorite films of this year?
Dark Knight.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
25..spa...club. Dinner too.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Bein farther in my thesis..more travel....a ni$$a gettin sum akrite.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Classy not Trashy LMAO!
32. What kept you sane?
my mother, music..me besties.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
hmmmm....TI. IDk. haha
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Barack..and that gay marriage thing. I dont kno why they cant let ppl be.
35. Whom did you miss?
Gherell..Des B
36. Who was the best new person(s) you met?
hmmm... DD
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
U cant make a man do sumthin he dont wanna do.
Prayer helps.
Patience is the key.
U wont fall in love if u dont allow urself to.
Dont let ur silence be mistaken for anythin ur not.
Dont let fear hinder u.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"I'm not scared of lions and tigers and bears
But I'm scared of loving you" -Jaz
"Just live ur life" -TI
"I wish I could rip out a page of my memory
Cuz I put to much enegry in him and me
Can't wait til I get through this phase
Cuz it's killing me
To bad we can't re-write our own history"
&
"I don't want us to be the end of me
This love is taking all of my energy"- K Hils
"I didn't know I'd meet you
Late that night
It was purely unexpected
And I didn't know I'd feel you
So damn fast"
&
"And if I could pick who I love
Oh I'll be picking you
And if I could pick who loves me back
u kno I'd be picking you"- mario 'inside of u
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
"conquered" my fear of flying. Let me guard down sumwhat.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I dont make resolutions bcuz they tend to get broken.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
no
4. Did anyone close to you die?
A fam membr died..we werent close..but fam is fam.
5. What countries did you visit?
Zippo.
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
a fine a$$ good man w/ sum akrite, a career, mo $$
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
uhh 9/30/08>>turned 25
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
uhhh..payin sum bills..j.k...contininuin to make it thru grad skool is def an achievement.
9. What was your biggest failure?
hmm..nuthin too big..procrastination is nevr a good thing lol.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
a cold/2
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmmmm... i bought this niiice dress when i was in NYC
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
my mama..she helps me get thru. Evn tho she makes me mad at times..she still my mama;)
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
all the no goods.
14. Where did most of your money go?
bills, bills, bills
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
ATL & NYC & me bday
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
hmmm... Energy K Hils
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- i. happier or sadder? content
- ii. thinner or fatter? thicker hehe
- iii. richer or poorer? the same
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
traveling..enjoyin the warm weather...my thesis..exercise lol.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
procrastinating. dealin w. no goods.
20. Did you fall in love in 2008?
noperz. I was in like for a bit. Cared for a bit. But thats ovr.
21. How many one-night stands?
me dont do that.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Dirty Sexy Money.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hate is such a strong wrong..strongly dislike...yes
24. What was the best book you read?
I havent finished any book I've started..and I started a few. The Bible always gets my mind rite tho.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Jaz Sullivan...I'm kinda diggin Lady Gaga...hehe.
26. What did you want and get?
Closure.
27. What did you want and not get?
Car starter & Car GPS...hello 2009
28. What were your favorite films of this year?
Dark Knight.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
25..spa...club. Dinner too.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Bein farther in my thesis..more travel....a ni$$a gettin sum akrite.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Classy not Trashy LMAO!
32. What kept you sane?
my mother, music..me besties.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
hmmmm....TI. IDk. haha
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Barack..and that gay marriage thing. I dont kno why they cant let ppl be.
35. Whom did you miss?
Gherell..Des B
36. Who was the best new person(s) you met?
hmmm... DD
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
U cant make a man do sumthin he dont wanna do.
Prayer helps.
Patience is the key.
U wont fall in love if u dont allow urself to.
Dont let ur silence be mistaken for anythin ur not.
Dont let fear hinder u.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"I'm not scared of lions and tigers and bears
But I'm scared of loving you" -Jaz
"Just live ur life" -TI
"I wish I could rip out a page of my memory
Cuz I put to much enegry in him and me
Can't wait til I get through this phase
Cuz it's killing me
To bad we can't re-write our own history"
&
"I don't want us to be the end of me
This love is taking all of my energy"- K Hils
"I didn't know I'd meet you
Late that night
It was purely unexpected
And I didn't know I'd feel you
So damn fast"
&
"And if I could pick who I love
Oh I'll be picking you
And if I could pick who loves me back
u kno I'd be picking you"- mario 'inside of u
Comments
And a happy New Year
Give with love and joy and happiness
And lots of good cheer..."
Merry Christmas from Reggie: The fuckery king!!!:)
I like TI on the MIA remix for Swagger better than Live Your life though...