It's Been Awhile
Its been a week since my last post.
I wish I could say that a whole lotta excitin stuff has been occurring
But it hasnt.
LOL.
I've took a turn down boring lane and it looks like I'ma be on this road for awhile.
I'm not complainin tho.
Borin isnt too tooooo bad..its better than havin a buncha unneccesary dramatics in my life.
Last weekend I just sat on my booty and watch loads of TV.
Well I did go to happy hour with my co-worker and my bro showed up for a bit. That was kewl.
But other than that I didnt leave my apt cept to go get summa my dad' s cookin.
I dont have class again til late January.
I still have to intern tho.
But I'm on vaca from there from 12/22-1/5.
That'll be niiiiiice.
My sis will be home for the holidays which will also be nice.
I need to figure out what I'm doin for New Years.
I havent had a fun New Years in a while.
***Sidenote: What is the big deal that Keynon Martin got lips tattooed on his neck that is supposed to be for Trina? I mean yes granted he never got his wife/wives lips tatooed on him (hehe) but its his body! Theres always this uproar over how many tatsblack bball players have...last time I checked it was a free country and ppl can do with their bodies as they please....rite? OK..carry on. End Side Note***
I dont like Christmas shoppin. I dont mind giving gifts..I just hate shoppin for em. I never know what to get ppl..and I tend to buy things that I would like if sum1 bought it for me;)
Well folks..thats really bout it.
If u almost fell asleep readin this
dont worry cuz I almost fell asleep while typin.
Hopefully the holidays will bring sum excitement in my life.
I need to get up and out. My life has become kinda routine & monotonous. So I shall work on that..
startin next week;)
I wish I could say that a whole lotta excitin stuff has been occurring
But it hasnt.
LOL.
I've took a turn down boring lane and it looks like I'ma be on this road for awhile.
I'm not complainin tho.
Borin isnt too tooooo bad..its better than havin a buncha unneccesary dramatics in my life.
Last weekend I just sat on my booty and watch loads of TV.
Well I did go to happy hour with my co-worker and my bro showed up for a bit. That was kewl.
But other than that I didnt leave my apt cept to go get summa my dad' s cookin.
I dont have class again til late January.
I still have to intern tho.
But I'm on vaca from there from 12/22-1/5.
That'll be niiiiiice.
My sis will be home for the holidays which will also be nice.
I need to figure out what I'm doin for New Years.
I havent had a fun New Years in a while.
***Sidenote: What is the big deal that Keynon Martin got lips tattooed on his neck that is supposed to be for Trina? I mean yes granted he never got his wife/wives lips tatooed on him (hehe) but its his body! Theres always this uproar over how many tats
I dont like Christmas shoppin. I dont mind giving gifts..I just hate shoppin for em. I never know what to get ppl..and I tend to buy things that I would like if sum1 bought it for me;)
Well folks..thats really bout it.
If u almost fell asleep readin this
dont worry cuz I almost fell asleep while typin.
Hopefully the holidays will bring sum excitement in my life.
I need to get up and out. My life has become kinda routine & monotonous. So I shall work on that..
startin next week;)
Comments
BB...hopefully i will:)