RIP

My aunt passed away yestrday morn.

She was terminal but we werent expectin to lose her so soon.

She passed in her sleep. Peacefully. No longer in pain.

I feel numb at times...othr times tearful..othr times indescribable.

I just lost my cousin round this same time last yr.

I had begun the healing process for that and now here's anothr funeral I have to go to.

*sigh*

End of fall semestr yet again...anothr death in my fam.

I culd ask for an extension but I think its best to get stuff done so i can focus on my fam stuff.

I just want the funeral to come bcuz i think i'll feel better/relieved/sumthin.

Evn tho I hate goin to funerals..it does give sum sort of closure/peace. Shed sum tears and lay their body to rest.

My aunt's passing is another reminder that my folks wont b around forever either.

:/

Idk how I will deal with that whenevr it comes.

Lets hope thats yeaaarrrrs from now.

Anywho...

RIP Aunt Sue.

Comments

ToshaRenelle said…
Sorry to hear about your Aunt. She is truly in a better place, and how peaceful to just go in your sleep. My prayers are with you!
Dope Fiend said…
sorry to hear that hun! im sure you know she is in a better place and you can cherish your good memories of her.

xoxo loads of love
dang hon will keep u and yours in my prayers
Chey said…
rip to ur aunt sorry for your loss
QuietStorm said…
Thank u all for ur support:)
Rox said…
Sorry for your loss. I just lost my aunt a few months ago myself and one can never be prepared for that kind of loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Brothers Blog said…
I'M so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in this time.
So sorry to hear about your aunt. I just went to a funeral on Friday so I'm having some of the same feelings about "what if?" regarding my loved ones. I don't want to think about it. It's hard. Anyhoo, I'm keeping you in my prayers *hugs*
QuietStorm said…
Thanx:)
I'm sorry for ur loss.

Popular Posts