TGIF!

Thx for the support u guys. Its def appreciated.

I have felt a tad bit off this week due to my aunt's passing but I have had a pretty decent week too:

I was able to get all of my forms and paperwork done and handed in as well as the 1st draft (9 pages) of my thesis. Thankya Lord lol. It feels good to get stuff done.

Wednesday was my last class of the semester. I still have to intern so I only get a break from class. Well...I will be takin two weeks off from my internship for the holidays..but othr than that no break. I'm so over goin to class so thank God I dont have to go bak til the end of January.

It was an awkward feelin on the last day. Like WOW..one more semester and once my thesis is done & approved I will have my MS in Community Counseling. At the age of 25. WOOOOOW! It has been a sacrifice financially, personally, mentally, emotionally to be in skool for so long. But it is worth it. Evn aftr all the tears, sweat, insomnia, and stress. Counseling is where I was meant to be.

Its gonna be weird to not be in skool tho. I've identified myself as a student for most of my life. Def gotta fill my time...but also allow myself to just be for a bit. Enjoy not havin to go to class..or write a papr..or do a presentation. Enjoy life.
*

This week I also got my evaluations from my site supervisor and teacher..as well as a site visit from my teacher w/ myself, my supervisor, and the head supervisor. All went well:) I'm progressing and improving...and bein an effective counselor. Sounds good to me..now how about they hire me hehe.

I am prayin that my internship hires me w/ the rite salary;) And I hope they hire me to be on the same team. I really am enjoyin my internship besides the hustle and bustle of it all...and I would love to work there full time. But I wont put all my eggs in one basket...mid semester I will b applyin to other places.
*
My job gave me my bonus this week...i mite do a lil bit of shoppin. I mean I kno i should be buyin Christmas gifts for others but I've been workin hard darnit...I deserve to treat myself!! Just a tad.

No plans....besides my fam stuff....just wanna relax...sip on a lil sumthin..watch a movie/2..and enjoy the end of my semester.


Have a marrrrrvelous weekend:)

Comments

so u spending any of the bonus on getting some of my books lol
Brothers Blog said…
Congrats on finishing up for the semester and on the bonus. Hopefully that salary is right for you when the time comes.
QuietStorm said…
Torrance...let me see what I can do;)

Bro..thankya:)
n0days0ff said…
Congrats on toughing it out in school.I know it isn't easy.enjoy yourself cause you deserved it
That's what's up! It must feel good being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel after so many years of school. Go girl! (smile)
QuietStorm said…
thx lol..yea it feels great..cant wait til i'm actually there:)

Popular Posts