Tis the Season
Have I mentioned I HATE Christmas Shoppin?
I never know what to get ppl. And the hardest to shop for is my mom & oldest nephew. My mom is so darn picky and I dont kno what to get teenagers. Besides vid games but I'll leave that for his parents.
First my mom told me to get her a gift card..then she said to just give her money...now she wants a gift. Um helloooo mom..its TWO DAYS b4 Christmas!!!! I wanna b as far away from a mall as possible but guess thats not happenin. I thought I was gonna get over this yr by just givin her money.
***Sidenote: Is it possible to overdose by one pill? I wasnt feelin that well this morn so I took an aleve. And u can take a 2nd aleve one hour aftr the 1st. I went to the bank and chatted with a co-worker and I 4got whether/not I took the 2nd pill so I took one anyways. I feel ok..but idk if i shuld warn sum1 I mite pass out soon. End Sidenote***
We did secret santa at my job and my co-worker got me a gift cert to a spa. Hello massage:)
Usually evry yr I kno what my mom is gettin me 4 Christmas but this yr I have no clue. I have sum guesses tho. Whatevr it is I'm sure its purty nice.
Are you ready for 2009?
I am. 2008 was a good yr. I'll write about it next week lol. But 2009 shuld b a pretty eventful yr as well. So I'm lookin forward to it.
Happy Holidays Everyone:)
I never know what to get ppl. And the hardest to shop for is my mom & oldest nephew. My mom is so darn picky and I dont kno what to get teenagers. Besides vid games but I'll leave that for his parents.
First my mom told me to get her a gift card..then she said to just give her money...now she wants a gift. Um helloooo mom..its TWO DAYS b4 Christmas!!!! I wanna b as far away from a mall as possible but guess thats not happenin. I thought I was gonna get over this yr by just givin her money.
***Sidenote: Is it possible to overdose by one pill? I wasnt feelin that well this morn so I took an aleve. And u can take a 2nd aleve one hour aftr the 1st. I went to the bank and chatted with a co-worker and I 4got whether/not I took the 2nd pill so I took one anyways. I feel ok..but idk if i shuld warn sum1 I mite pass out soon. End Sidenote***
We did secret santa at my job and my co-worker got me a gift cert to a spa. Hello massage:)
Usually evry yr I kno what my mom is gettin me 4 Christmas but this yr I have no clue. I have sum guesses tho. Whatevr it is I'm sure its purty nice.
Are you ready for 2009?
I am. 2008 was a good yr. I'll write about it next week lol. But 2009 shuld b a pretty eventful yr as well. So I'm lookin forward to it.
Happy Holidays Everyone:)
Comments