Ur so WACK!
So last Friday..I mighta got a lil drunk tipsy..and I mighta ran into "D"..and I mighta let him kno about himself...just a tad..I mean I mighta told him he was wack 1 or 2 times and I mighta said sum othr stuff that summed up his wackness.
OK..yes this did happen..and I'm not totally sure all of what I said..but I did keep my composure..and I had to get a few things off my chest. Its bettr than punchin him in the head which is what i wanted to do several weeks ago.
LMAO!
The first two times I saw him that nite..I was very nice and kewl...small talked...buuut..things kinda went south when i saw him talkin to several othr females..and then get the numbr of another female. Yes I do not kno who the female was..and it culda been innocent..but I guess sumthin clicked and I realized I had sum thangs i wanted to say to him. Bcuz its easier to deal with the Shantiqua's and othr trifilin females than to put effort into being with a good a$$ woman such as myself. I guess I figured why b nice to a ni$$a who didnt treat me as the awesome lady that I am.
So yea I had to let him kno how I felt..u kno just in case I never see him again lol.
Its kinda funny cuz I'm usually very whatevr bout things..I dont argue..I dont let things get to me...so the fact that I've argued with him previously added with last friday's incident...kinda shows that I care (d) for him and just wanted him to get his sh!t 2gethr. But u cant make a man do anythin they dont wanna do.
And... he didnt just take it..he added his 2 cents in..which I like lol..I like that he nevr let me run ovr him..cuz I have met guys that are waayy too easy/overemotional etc etc..and well I dont like no punk...so in the midst of me tellin him off I did get attracted to him again cuz he wasnt just standin there lettin me talk sideways to him.
Yes I have issues. hehe.
But he did let me have my moment to rant as well. Which I think I needed. I wulda liked to have talked to him like 2 grown adults..but sumtimes u gotta take whatevr opportunity is presented to u...and it just so happens that it was after I had 1/2/4 drinks hehe.
IDK...I did contemplate sendin him a text apologizin for my rant...but I'm not sorry for anythin I said bcuz I meant it whole heartedly..100%...I'm just a tad sad/dissapointed that things have ended. And the way they ended. And things culda been better/diff't if he had sum akrite.
OK..yes this did happen..and I'm not totally sure all of what I said..but I did keep my composure..and I had to get a few things off my chest. Its bettr than punchin him in the head which is what i wanted to do several weeks ago.
LMAO!
The first two times I saw him that nite..I was very nice and kewl...small talked...buuut..things kinda went south when i saw him talkin to several othr females..and then get the numbr of another female. Yes I do not kno who the female was..and it culda been innocent..but I guess sumthin clicked and I realized I had sum thangs i wanted to say to him. Bcuz its easier to deal with the Shantiqua's and othr trifilin females than to put effort into being with a good a$$ woman such as myself. I guess I figured why b nice to a ni$$a who didnt treat me as the awesome lady that I am.
So yea I had to let him kno how I felt..u kno just in case I never see him again lol.
Its kinda funny cuz I'm usually very whatevr bout things..I dont argue..I dont let things get to me...so the fact that I've argued with him previously added with last friday's incident...kinda shows that I care (d) for him and just wanted him to get his sh!t 2gethr. But u cant make a man do anythin they dont wanna do.
And... he didnt just take it..he added his 2 cents in..which I like lol..I like that he nevr let me run ovr him..cuz I have met guys that are waayy too easy/overemotional etc etc..and well I dont like no punk...so in the midst of me tellin him off I did get attracted to him again cuz he wasnt just standin there lettin me talk sideways to him.
Yes I have issues. hehe.
But he did let me have my moment to rant as well. Which I think I needed. I wulda liked to have talked to him like 2 grown adults..but sumtimes u gotta take whatevr opportunity is presented to u...and it just so happens that it was after I had 1/2/4 drinks hehe.
IDK...I did contemplate sendin him a text apologizin for my rant...but I'm not sorry for anythin I said bcuz I meant it whole heartedly..100%...I'm just a tad sad/dissapointed that things have ended. And the way they ended. And things culda been better/diff't if he had sum akrite.
Comments
the best time to vent is when you are a lil tipsy...
im not saying get your drunk dial on but its def let loose you inhibitions...
atleast you got all of that off your chest
Nodays..hehe...sumtimes u gotta get stuff out...drunk/not...u shuld blog about it tho;)
Reg...Aww thx..luvya rite bak...I'm gonna try to post that keri hilson song u said u hadnt heard..i said it was called remote control but i actually think its called "what channel" lol.
Let him hit you up.