Goin w/ the Flow
I've been so busy & tired that i havent had a chance to blog. Nuthin monumental goin on w/ me.
My internship has changed where they kinda want me to float all over the place. Which sucks bcuz I cant monitor my client caseload as well as b4. I'm not gonna complain about it until I totally see how it is for a few weeks. If I'm feelin overwhelmed..or used and abused lol..I will advocate for myself. Bcuz ultimatley they're gettin free labor and I want the best experience as possible.
This week was my first week workin with men. And I've been hit on several times w/i two days lol. Nuthin vulgar..they've been respectful which is good. But i have heard ur pretty..and i shol hope u my counselor..and i kno u married cuz u look too good not to be..and i wanna sit next to the pretty counselor. I just have to inhale and exhale and do my job. I'm mostly just shadowin w/ the men rite now anyways.
But there is one guy...that if we were in a different place..and i wasnt in a position of authority...i wulda hopped aaaalll on that. Tall, choclatey...and FIIIINE...mmmm mmmm. Too bad u in rehab boo boo;)
***
I think I have seasonal depression. I HATE SNOW. And each winter it gets worse. I cant wait til it warms up. I dont wanna function cuz its too cold! *sigh*
***
I'm sure I've mentioned b4 that I'm a reality tv fanatic. The new season of the Bachelor premiered this week. I normally have a rule that if a blak woman doesnt make it past the 1st round I dont watch. But this season...there werent ANY BLAK WOMEN...not evn ONE! Its like they said F yall...yall got a blak president. lol. They didnt evn try to pretend like they give all races opportunity to be on the show. I wasnt gonna watch but it do look like a juicy season. So mayb I'll chek it out a lil more. But still...not evn a token one?!?!?!?!
***
Thats bout it for me. Hows ur 2009 goin thus far?
My internship has changed where they kinda want me to float all over the place. Which sucks bcuz I cant monitor my client caseload as well as b4. I'm not gonna complain about it until I totally see how it is for a few weeks. If I'm feelin overwhelmed..or used and abused lol..I will advocate for myself. Bcuz ultimatley they're gettin free labor and I want the best experience as possible.
This week was my first week workin with men. And I've been hit on several times w/i two days lol. Nuthin vulgar..they've been respectful which is good. But i have heard ur pretty..and i shol hope u my counselor..and i kno u married cuz u look too good not to be..and i wanna sit next to the pretty counselor. I just have to inhale and exhale and do my job. I'm mostly just shadowin w/ the men rite now anyways.
But there is one guy...that if we were in a different place..and i wasnt in a position of authority...i wulda hopped aaaalll on that. Tall, choclatey...and FIIIINE...mmmm mmmm. Too bad u in rehab boo boo;)
***
I think I have seasonal depression. I HATE SNOW. And each winter it gets worse. I cant wait til it warms up. I dont wanna function cuz its too cold! *sigh*
***
I'm sure I've mentioned b4 that I'm a reality tv fanatic. The new season of the Bachelor premiered this week. I normally have a rule that if a blak woman doesnt make it past the 1st round I dont watch. But this season...there werent ANY BLAK WOMEN...not evn ONE! Its like they said F yall...yall got a blak president. lol. They didnt evn try to pretend like they give all races opportunity to be on the show. I wasnt gonna watch but it do look like a juicy season. So mayb I'll chek it out a lil more. But still...not evn a token one?!?!?!?!
***
Thats bout it for me. Hows ur 2009 goin thus far?
Comments
lmao @ you and the tall chocolate bar. that's a strike against him that can't be over looked! lol
i love reality tv too! i usually don't watch if they don't have sista or brotha on the show, won't be getting my rating.
That shol is a strike.
And i kno whattya mean bout not havin sum color on those shows.
Have a good weekend!
And I don't watch Bachelor but I've tuned in on past seasons and always wonder why black women even tryout for type shows. Like you know a white man aint gone pick them over all those white women.
So maybe black women got the message and stopped trying out.
My 09 is going great so far! You keep yours running smoothly too!
Dar..thx..hahhaa...u dont have no prob w. a man in rehab huh;)
Thx Torrance...u too:)
lol honeyB:)
Tosh..yea i watched it..i'm just waitin for when deanna comes bak..drama drama drama;)