The Haps
I'm behind readin my fav blogs and I dont post as often as b4...booo.
Partly cuz time is scarce...and the same ol same ol has been occurrin.
Now that I am bak for the moment and tryin to catch up w/ me blog favs...i find that one of me fav favs....deleted his blog:( No new posts...no old posts...no more of his wonderful words.
'scuse me as I shed a tear......
Onesoulfulnegro..if ur out there..holla at me sumtimes..i'm gonna missya. Be well.
*
I saw Jagged Edge & Silk last week. That was a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat concert. I have wanted to see silk for yrs...and they still got it...i almost gave them a lil more...and jagged edge i've seen 3/4 times and its always a good show. Them twins are too cute..specially Brian. Mayb I'll post a pic soon.
*
My teacher says our lit review is due 2/11....i have roughly 10 pgs at the moment...it shuld be round 25-30. I gave him a look...negro please..and he aint a negro but whatev..and he said we'll talk about it in class 2nite. He besta start talkin..cuz i dont think i'ma meet that deadline. hehe.
*
I met a guy. Thats really all there is to say about that rite now. Only briefly chatted...need to return his call. I'm so scarred from previous no goods..that i just wanna kno what BS he got goin on. I need to learn to treat guys as individuals..just bcuz Dayquan & Tyshaun was on that dum ish...dont mean every othr guy will be too. But idk..i aint puttin no expectations on nuthin..so I wont be let down.
*
I find myself missin D...and its prob only cuz bein single in the winter gets a bit lonely. I mean da!n...sumtimes I need to be held at nite. By the rite guy tho. And D was good at holdin a sista among other things. (get ur minds outta the gutter) *sigh* I hate that I miss him from time to time. He plays football and I swear I get slightly tempted to buy tix to his game...but i'd feel stalkerish so thats a no.
*
Welp...let me get productive and try to do sum of this paper.
~soulstress
Partly cuz time is scarce...and the same ol same ol has been occurrin.
Now that I am bak for the moment and tryin to catch up w/ me blog favs...i find that one of me fav favs....deleted his blog:( No new posts...no old posts...no more of his wonderful words.
'scuse me as I shed a tear......
Onesoulfulnegro..if ur out there..holla at me sumtimes..i'm gonna missya. Be well.
*
I saw Jagged Edge & Silk last week. That was a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat concert. I have wanted to see silk for yrs...and they still got it...
*
My teacher says our lit review is due 2/11....i have roughly 10 pgs at the moment...it shuld be round 25-30. I gave him a look...negro please..and he aint a negro but whatev..and he said we'll talk about it in class 2nite. He besta start talkin..cuz i dont think i'ma meet that deadline. hehe.
*
I met a guy. Thats really all there is to say about that rite now. Only briefly chatted...need to return his call. I'm so scarred from previous no goods..that i just wanna kno what BS he got goin on. I need to learn to treat guys as individuals..just bcuz Dayquan & Tyshaun was on that dum ish...dont mean every othr guy will be too. But idk..i aint puttin no expectations on nuthin..so I wont be let down.
*
I find myself missin D...and its prob only cuz bein single in the winter gets a bit lonely. I mean da!n...sumtimes I need to be held at nite. By the rite guy tho. And D was good at holdin a sista among other things. (get ur minds outta the gutter) *sigh* I hate that I miss him from time to time. He plays football and I swear I get slightly tempted to buy tix to his game...but i'd feel stalkerish so thats a no.
*
Welp...let me get productive and try to do sum of this paper.
~soulstress
Comments
And hope the new guy is no thug. Remember we leaving them in 2008. lol.
Good luck with your deadline.
BB...rite rite..hugs not thugs hehe!
Lala...i hope i make it too hehe..boo to frogs;)